1/6 Zsaszsays disappeared ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Closet set 78 diorama too. All pay in full in February 2016. All delayed and a lot of excuse all the time i have talk with him. The last time he say that want to close the order and that i can stay calm but are the same words that i have listen for 1 year. I start to think that our money are lost. I never pay like gift but after 6 months paypal stop to cover. Hope se can solve this **** situation

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hey Paul,

Damn bro,
That sucks.. im sorry to see you too are on this list..
I just left a post on his FB.. as he posted a new pic of a Vikings Dio on May 2nd...
Smh....

Yup. Hes sold off a ton of stuff yet hasnt given any refunds or sent out owed work. Also owes people tailored outfits which he doesnt have access to anymore since his wife was the tailor yet hasnt told them this himself and is stringing them along.

Yup. Hes sold off a ton of stuff yet hasnt given any refunds or sent out owed work. Also owes people tailored outfits which he doesnt have access to anymore since his wife was the tailor yet hasnt told them this himself and is stringing them along.

Oh damn....
I'm waiting on a Captain Spaulding Clown outfit..
@&#%!!!

Yeah he owes me the chainsaw killer outfit, body, hands and boots. I already paid him over a year ago and still to this day, nothing. He's been avoiding my messages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that sux. Did they break up or something?

Just received this from ZsaszSays

Im waiting for my lawyer to clear me to make a public statement. Due to my current situation Ive been in a major bind. I promise you will get your order, as will everyone else.

Im waiting for my lawyer to clear me to make a public statement. Due to my current situation Ive been in a major bind. I promise you will get your order, as will everyone else.

I call bull shnikes lol [emoji23]

Isn't he that guy that was always taking selfies? I had no idea that guy was seven still doing stuff.

I hope you guys get square with him.

yeah lot of pics with his gf and his tattoos lol :lol always showing off

Yep the guy owes me 300 quids worth. He gave me bull**** after bull**** message and now doesn't respond at all. I tried to go through PayPal but he left me waiting that long PayPal won't even help me. I hate to see that others are in the same boat too :/

GTFOOH!!!
He Said I would get my order by Christmas back in November...
Of course he didn't say by which Christmas..
[emoji848]
bunch of BS...

Damn, sorry to hear this guys. Seems we have this at least every year or so... a customizer takes on too much work or gets into some financial trouble and then all the customers get screwed.

Hopefully he still comes through, but "talking to lawyers" is not a good sign. File those Paypal claims now if it's isn't already too late.

Damn, sorry to hear this guys. Seems we have this at least every year or so... a customizer takes on too much work or gets into some financial trouble and then all the customers get screwed.

Hopefully he still comes through, but "talking to lawyers" is not a good sign. File those Paypal claims now if it's isn't already too late.

Or contact credit card companies too

I hope all you guys get your pieces/reimbursed, it always is a risk when going through customisers that u may never get ur product... I only taken the plunge once and was lucky enough to receive. You gotta be so careful you dont get taken for a ride. Good luck peeps

Damn, that sucks to hear. I always thought he looked legit with his FB page and site. Crazy how that can all go to crap so quickly. I really hope you all get square somehow.

Man I came very close to ordering something from this guy. Luckily he never got back to me. I hate to hear this happened to you guys. Raw deal.

Back