1/6 Zsaszsays disappeared ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally understand that now. Of course hindsight and all that.. the thing is sometimes you develop a friendship with the customizer. In this case specifically i can tell you that is what happened here and with repeat customers, in some cases word of mouth..
Even up until a couple of months ago this assclown still called me to reassure me that my stuff was getting finished..
This guy must seriously be of relation to Dooley..
Either way.. no use crying over this spilled milk..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a friend who was a published artist. he was the very definition of starving artist. He would give me stories about how he needed money, so I would commission him. The first few times I paid in advance. He always out me off...because he needed to make more money, and I had already paid him. The last thing I had done by him was a Psycho painting. He never got a dime from me until it was done. i bought several other things that way after. He got the message. :lol

been waiting for a commision from him since april
seems some of you guys have been waiting a year
he messaged me in september saying he was gonna have it done for me by october and he was sorry
i dont know how someone who used to have a good rep can totally **** people over like this now
i get his wife left him and he had some finacial problems but who dosent have problems
the last 2 years ive dealt with a divorce, custody battle, and a brain tumour but ive kept on working and met the deadlines ive promised people
you treat people how you in return want to be treated
i cant afford to just throw money away, but to have someone straight up steal it is ********
how can these people look at themselves in the mirror?

Good on you and congrats on coming out of the winning side of those problems (especially the brain tumor) man. I agree 100%! I know he had a couple of curveballs thrown his way but that’s what separates the men from the boys.

It’s been over a year since i’ve heard anything from this piece of dog ****.
Karma is a Mo—erfu—er though and i really hope it comes back for this lying sack of **** sooner rather than later.
The last time I did hear from her she told me my order was being worked on and i would have it before Christmas (technically she didn’t say which Christmas).

That was 2 years ago, been waiting on my stuff for over 5 now. How recent was it that you had sent him $$? She had told me of plans to bring szazsays back once the dust settled from her divorce. I hope there aren’t anymore people left that haven heard about this ****show.

Somebody I know said that she had been receiving threats of violence and that nature. What the hell did she expect? She took money from a bunch of people and didn’t deliver.. i hope somebody finds her..

Good on you and congrats on coming out of the winning side of those problems (especially the brain tumor) man. I agree 100%! I know he had a couple of curveballs thrown his way but that’s what separates the men from the boys.

It’s been over a year since i’ve heard anything from this piece of dog ****.
Karma is a Mo—erfu—er though and i really hope it comes back for this lying sack of **** sooner rather than later.
The last time I did hear from her she told me my order was being worked on and i would have it before Christmas (technically she didn’t say which Christmas).

That was 2 years ago, been waiting on my stuff for over 5 now. How recent was it that you had sent him $$? She had told me of plans to bring szazsays back once the dust settled from her divorce. I hope there aren’t anymore people left that haven heard about this ****show.

Somebody I know said that she had been receiving threats of violence and that nature. What the hell did she expect? She took money from a bunch of people and didn’t deliver.. i hope somebody finds her..

The whole situation sux, I'm owed some things as well...but Jon is a he not a she lol.

The whole situation sux, I'm owed some things as well...but Jon is a he not a she lol.

Sorry to hear that she owes you stuff too man.
I know she used to be a he...
But after all the lies and deceit I’ve come to the conclusion that is not the case lolol!!

I always figure that when people turn on a dime and all of a sudden start to screw people over....they've started using heroin or meth. I have no idea if that's the case here, but in my experience it's a likely scenario.

This peice of **** still owes me a frank the bunny figure or 300 bucks back. I got the “by Christmas” and “one month” ******** answers too.

And the sob stories about his wife leaving him or any other BS for years now.

When I told him to send me the ****ing parts so I can finish it myself he stopped responding to me. I’ve thought about doing something but there an nothing more publically shaming than what’s already done.

Yet the ******* is still posting pictures on Facebook and living life like a normal person apparently guilt free for all the people he totally robbed.

Thats what would piss me off the most is seeing him on vacation spending money that should be going towards getting projects finished that he has already been paid for. What a **** bag.

This person scammed me out of $300 about 4 years ago, is no longer even pretending that he's working on it (no longer replying), I hope he gets cancer of the aids of the eyes (no disrespect to the poster who actually had a brain tumor, very sorry to hear that and I'm really glad all is well for ya)

I have not ONCE received an update with any progress and am about to pursue small claims court

This person scammed me out of $300 about 4 years ago, is no longer even pretending that he's working on it (no longer replying), I hope he gets cancer of the aids of the eyes (no disrespect to the poster who actually had a brain tumor, very sorry to hear that and I'm really glad all is well for ya)

I have not ONCE received an update with any progress and am about to pursue small claims court

no disrespect taken buddy
im just sorry this piece of **** has taken so many peoples hard earned cash
ive heard from a few people who have tried to defend him by saying he had a hard time with the break up but thats just no excuse anymore
especially as i too dont receive any replies yet hes still active on his facebook
just a sorry waste of a human being
no one can defend what hes done anymore

Back