1/6 Zsaszsays disappeared ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, anything to avoid another customizer going AWAL on you guys :(

Sadly I think most are outside the payal claim window. Is there any other way to pursue this seeing as its likely a hefty amount he owes?

Well - you can try and file a claim through your bank.

His story made me close down my PayPal dispute with him...shocked myself because I'm usually guarded with my dough and sob stories usually fall on deaf ears for me but I gave the guy a chance. Just need to wait and see now for me...either the goods arrive or he gives me my money back.

Well - now everyone knows that he is all lies, cooking up stories in hopes that people will give him sympathy.

Sketchiest guy man

Same as others I felt bad for his situation and reached out to him in Jan and offered to help him finish his back log. Not looking to make lots of money off it just he owed a lot of things to one of my regulars who I consider a good friend and didn’t want ANYONE to get screwed.

Again and again I have reached out to him a few times and every time he has ignored me.

I’m sure Jon will read this so I understand your health issues and some times it’s easier to just ignore things and hope it goes away. As you can see from this thread it will not and likely get worse.

You have my email, FB and SSF id so please get in contact with me and I can help you work stuff out and try find a resolution.

I can't thank you enough for that Pete. You are absolutely correct brother. Sending you pm via FB.
Cheers man!

I don't know which one of you ordered the chainsaw massacre diorama but he posted on his Instagram work in progress photos. Thing is looking sick. Alot of you are gonna be eating your words when you receive your items from him. I love Jons work and will always support his work. Top quality.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ripper's right! I've had pieces from him before and they're stunning but no one can deny that he's screwed us over here. It's not a case of eating our words as far as I'm concerned the damage has been done. I just want my money back so I can move on from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always ask for a refund before the Paypal dispute window ends. If you don't get the refund, file a despute. If 6 months isn't long enough for an artist to fill an order they shouldn't be taking orders to begin with. :lecture

Its just sad to see some of the comments made about him here. I know Jon can be somewhat stubborn and maybe egotistical, but who isn't in this hobby that is well known. I just love Jon's work and would hate to see him leave the hobby (because he has hinted as being done once hes fulfilled all orders). His attention to detail and craftsmanship is unmatched (other than custom horror bases). I've waited for almost 2 years on an order from Fergo Black as well so I understand some of your frustrations. But I'm not gonna go and create a thread and bash the guy. I just keep communicating with him. We all go through our own personal issues and Jon is going thru a divorce which has affected him deeply. I'm just glad to finally see him getting back to work and creating. I am confident he will fulfill everyone's orders so please be patient with him. I have pushed back my order in order for everyone else's gets done before mine.

It's a bit hard when he constantly ignores your messages. Like I said for me the damage has been done. Yes he may have had personal problems but he's screwed many of us over and just hiding away and ignoring people isn't going to do him any good. He's gone about it the wrong way and he can only blame himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's funny (for lack of a better word) that many custom artists succumb to the same fate. It seems that all the artists that fall from grace follow the same script. I know that many hold real-life jobs and the custom gig is a hobby, but hobby or not they are taking many for this hobby. They better be able to handle the work load they have placed on themselves. Business people they are not.

I remember a long time ago being asked by one of our hobby websites if I would like to review and take pictures of figures. I would be able to keep the figures they sent me to review. As tempting as it was I could not devote the time and effort to such work. Life happens to all of us that should not be an excuse for not communicating with your paying customers. Accepting money for your work has made it more than just a side hobby.

Im sorry, but anyone who expects full payment up front is a joke. He tried to make out like his business is so professional etc, yet asking customers for full payment up front is just a joke.

I have no issue with asking for a deposit, but asking for the full payment up front is wrong. if you're trying to run a proper business like zsaszsays was and trying to be all professional, you actually need to put money into your business and make items before asking for money. its as simple as that.

Also, he gives ******** time frames. Has anyone ever actually received their items in the original time frame given?

a couple of years ago he told me 4 weeks to make my texas chainsaw apron and shirt. 8 weeks later he shipped them. If you cant meet your time frames then dont be in this business. especially when you ask for full payment up front.

I feel sorry for everyone who lost money from him.

I for one am not sad to see the end of him and his pathetically run business

he made me the worst part 4 hock I've ever seen in my life, I called him out on it and he was just a **** to begin with

I'm not seeing anything recently on his facebook or IG accounts for work in progress photos. I was looking at his Zsaszsays accounts. So in regards to the post above about seeing WIP pics, I'm not finding them. Maybe I'm not looking at the right accounts then. It doesn't appear he's been active on social media since December.

Should have posted pics but here you go. It was on his story which disappear after so long.
78218e7ad682601d9cfcfdddb696dc6b.jpg
affa211ca6360b5a62549e99d175a3fb.jpg

Buddy owes me 1/6 Rabbit/danie darko-orderd well over a year ago-like come on any of us gonna get our stuff or are we all ***d?

Hi
Zsas wrote on his site that June will be his final deadline for all the orders. So we have just to wait and hope.😌

I'm sure he'll pull through. He was very polite and professional when I commissioned him in the past; in fact, I would have happily ordered from him again if I had the money for it. He doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would just take your money and run.

Back