Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MG kits are 1:100 scale - about 6 to 7.5 inches in height. The details of the parts are very nice though. Much more improved than the standard or HG kits.

The MG kits are 1:100 scale - about 6 to 7.5 inches in height. The details of the parts are very nice though. Much more improved than the standard or HG kits.

The HG are so cheaply made, the MG have they awesome inner-frame and so many little moving parts. You definitely get your money's worth with MG.

Yeah HG are basically no good. I don't even recommend them to people new to model kits. MG are perfect in height and they range greatly due to differences in size. For example the Sinanju and Turn A are giants, but the G Gundam units are very short since that's true to the source material.

Havent read through this thread in awhile. Did anyone pick up the HD Collection? I hear the frame rate on the 2nd game is a disappointing inconsistent not even 30fps at all times. To me there is no excuse as to why it isn't 60fps at all times.

Yeah HG are basically no good. I don't even recommend them to people new to model kits. MG are perfect in height and they range greatly due to differences in size. For example the Sinanju and Turn A are giants, but the G Gundam units are very short since that's true to the source material.

Havent read through this thread in awhile. Did anyone pick up the HD Collection? I hear the frame rate on the 2nd game is a disappointing inconsistent not even 30fps at all times. To me there is no excuse as to why it isn't 60fps at all times.

I picked it up and I already Platinum'd ZOE2, I didn't really have any issues with frame rate, like during the crevice battle.

^ I wish I had the patients to BigBoss the game, but i know that **** will drive me crazy. Especially in ActIII europe!

anyway couple more pics
again amazing
683148845-noscale.jpg

It looks excellent, I will have to buy this and the Anubis for sure.

By the way, someone knows if they are available for pre order????

It looks excellent, I will have to buy this and the Anubis for sure.

By the way, someone knows if they are available for pre order????

Not yet, as far as I know there is no painted Anubis photos yet but I read they will be out early next year.

I picked it up and I already Platinum'd ZOE2, I didn't really have any issues with frame rate, like during the crevice battle.

I've read bad reviews on the game so I'm debating but can you confirm there's no option for Japanese VO and English sub?

Not aware of it, it didn't even occur to me to try that.

Yeah I asked will shopping Imports in Paris and couldn't really get a straight answer.

From what I gathered. PAL and NTSC have English voices with no Japanese. However NTSC-J may, or may not, have English subs; if it does it's great if not it seems the HK version does.

Yeah I asked will shopping Imports in Paris and couldn't really get a straight answer.

From what I gathered. PAL and NTSC have English voices with no Japanese. However NTSC-J may, or may not, have English subs; if it does it's great if not it seems the HK version does.

If I get some time tonight I will throw it in and check for you.

Zombie, How could you not post these images as well? ;)

10206799b.jpg

OMG! That's my wallpaper on my PS3! But it's Shinkawa artwork! That's truly something. It reminds me of that Shinkawa art of Solid Snake where he has all his equipment on him at once. :clap

EDIT: This is what I was refering to.

sneak.jpg

2uzq801.jpg

Last edited:
^Oh ****, i didn't realise that haha badass! I didn't post those pics since the figure doesn't come with all that. You'd have to buy 2 other revoltechs to do it :S **** tease

I love this art. Can't wait for HT to come through so i can do it foreals!

^Oh ****, i didn't realise that haha badass! I didn't post those pics since the figure doesn't come with all that. You'd have to buy 2 other revoltechs to do it :S **** tease

I love this art. Can't wait for HT to come through so i can do it foreals!

Oh I didn't realize that! luckily I own all the Jehutys :D I might pick up a 2nd Vector Cannon version since I would want that purple-ish Jehuty in Vector Cannon and Non Vector Cannon looks.

EDIT: BBTS is taking PO's for 44.99$ and I PO'd two of them! :D

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KAI10460&mode=retail

Last edited:
Back