Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best piece of advice is wait on a sale to get Riobot Anubis. I want another one but no way im paying that much for another copy.

On another note, HLJ has the Koto Dolores kit on sale for about 11 bucks before shipping. Went ahead and ordered since i have no form of Dolores on display and i enjoyed the show, granted i was much younger when i saw it. :lol

https://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-304/Sci

Finally got around to taking pics.

G1DWwUN.jpg

FakldcG.jpg

J0ONiUa.jpg

vkHNmdc.jpg

6BZSeq7.jpg

JLqIpWo.jpg

WsC8lre.jpg

qCo78pu.jpg

HFNZnHd.jpg

Q4APxg6.jpg

A53KukL.jpg

UnnlcCQ.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! You have everything!

Are these super articulated or are you leaving them in museum poses?

You can pose the Revos in pretty much anything as for the two Riobots... but the Anubis Riobot wings SUCK! They are so hindered by the back unit they are attached to and don't really do much.

I'd give them dynamic poses, but I'm lazy and I've been procrastinating by saying I don't have the room :lol

Maybe this week I'll try something. Although I like leaving Anubis in the crossed arm "I'm a badass" pose.

Hot dayum, that's the best ZOE collection I've seen in the net :thud:

Jeh hootie and a newb us look great!

It's such a shame they botched the wings since the Riobot is a real nice figure... but I think they made him too tall for Jehuty. Aren't they supposed to be the same size?

Off topic, but didn't ZOE had an anime series? I only saw the movie ZOE: Gigolo or something. It was about Viola before she went Darth Vader/Big Boss. I remember it being really good.

Off topic, but didn't ZOE had an anime series? I only saw the movie ZOE: Gigolo or something. It was about Viola before she went Darth Vader/Big Boss. I remember it being really good.

Yea Idolo was the movie, the Series was Dolores i. The movie is great, the series i liked it when i saw it but it has been a good 6-7 years since i last saw it.

Yea Idolo was the movie, the Series was Dolores i. The movie is great, the series i liked it when i saw it but it has been a good 6-7 years since i last saw it.

Are they all related? I know the movie takes place before the first game. How about the series?

My little Revoltech collection. Put that back up, in my Detold on Wednesday, together with TFC Toys x SciFigur Industry Lumitent.
I felt he fits in nicely, as if he was a connection piece between LEV and Orbital Frame:

292702708_3487413791494753_693518303352053673_n.jpg

Back