Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i scored the zone of the enders hd collection poster when i went to pick up the game. dont really care for posters so if someone wants it, $10 plus shipping to you should do it. just let me know.

I've received my ZOE premium collector ed from japan.
It's a impressive box with two real artbooks full of ZOE awesomeness.
Downside is, the code to access the MG rising demo isn't valid outside japan.

can you confirm there's no option for Japanese VO and English sub?
No there isn't, only option is japanese VO and japanese sub. :gah:

Well with the arrival of ZOE HD I decided it was time to start my Kotobukiya Jehuty kit.
I've got the first edition and realise with terror it doesn't come with decals. WTF :gah:
No way I'm gonna buy the Jehuty HD kit. I will wait forthe Riobo.

Last edited:
Got ZOE HD collection. They did an amazing job. Some anime parts of ZOE2 are a little blurry and thats my only complaint! The codec scenes are gorgeous in HD

And the Revengance Demo? amazing, just insanely fun and the graphics are great! I would change my sig if i knew how lol

Got ZOE HD collection. They did an amazing job. Some anime parts of ZOE2 are a little blurry and thats my only complaint! The codec scenes are gorgeous in HD

And the Revengance Demo? amazing, just insanely fun and the graphics are great! I would change my sig if i knew how lol

About time! Felt like I was the only one in the thread who got it :slap

It truly is a great job at a HD remake. I still haven't gotten around to finishing the Platinum in ZOE1.

I remember the game being alot longer, mind you i haven't played ZOE1 in 10 years :O. I blew through it in 3 hours.

These games were made for HD, truely one of the HD re-release made. MGS, Ico/sotc and this are the best made!
It just screams out how much ZOE3 needs to get made

Also got ZoE HD a few weeks back, and yeah definitely worth getting, it was definitely meant for HD. Kojima and his team at Konami were so ahead of their time in terms of the game.

Haven't tried the Revengeance demo but looking forward to that!

By the way ZR and Snake, you guys still thinking about selling your Medicom/PAK MGS stuff?

Hey guys found a ZOE HD Limited Edition for XBOX360 today for $60. Thoughts on whether that's a good deal or not? I'd like to have this but don't know if I can afford it. Will it at least maintain its value in case I need to sell it?

Hey guys found a ZOE HD Limited Edition for XBOX360 today for $60. Thoughts on whether that's a good deal or not? I'd like to have this but don't know if I can afford it. Will it at least maintain its value in case I need to sell it?

Value doesn't seem to be holding on this one. At least for now.

BOOM!
No Ver.2 required.
Only 2 of the same in order to display both modes. ;)

TOY-RBT-2980_01.jpg

TOY-RBT-2980_10.jpg

TOY-RBT-2980_09.jpg

TOY-RBT-2980_02.jpg

TOY-RBT-2980_03.jpg

TOY-RBT-2980_11.jpg

Preorder at amiami

Not my pic Snake.... :monkey2

I'm looking forward more to a clear PVC Inhert, and transformable Vic-Viper.
Raptors and Levs to army build with would be epic! :thud:

Back