Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the notification form BigBadToyStore that the two Naked Jehutys I ordered came in and I should get them this week along with 3A's REX. Definitely a good week :clap

Awesome photos Facebox! Trying to keep my collection to a minimal (one or two figures from any given series) but DAMN those ZOE figures are tempting!

Just got the notification form BigBadToyStore that the two Naked Jehutys I ordered came in and I should get them this week along with 3A's REX. Definitely a good week :clap

Congrats buddy! After all the smack we've talked I doubt anyone will be *****ing when they get theirs in hand (myself included) hahaha!
I just stopped by my fave toy shop today to see if my pre-ordered Rex had arrived. Nothing yet and they assure me I'll get a call when it's in. I hope they don't catch the 3A crappy-service illness (I've heard it's contagious) when their shipment of Rex's arrives! :thud: :lol

I got both my Naked Jehutys last night. It's definitely the best looking figure of the bunch and it's about time they built a switch blade mechanism for the blade so you don't have to switch it out. Also, at least they didn't use a weak plastic for his tail like Anubis which tends to bend way too easily.

I will post photos later after I take pics of REX when it gets here later.

My naked Jehuty arrived yesterday. Revoltec did a terrific job on that one.
9ejupu2e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats guys!

Anyone else seen this?
Revo Vic:
[Based on reports, the Vic-Viper will include the parts necessary to change into "flight-mode"] :panic:

revoltech_vicviper1.jpg

BBHa2GYCIAAFJ-3.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/293256073706610688/photo/1/large

Holy S! I knew they were going to go VV at some point. Since they are doing Ardjet too I have zero doubt they will finish the line out with Aumaan Anubis. I guess I will need to buy two VV to have frame/flight mode displayed.

I will post pics of my ZOE collection tomorrow :clap

Here's my photoshoot with my two new NJs! :clap

DSC09383.jpg

DSC09379.jpg

DSC09380.jpg

DSC09382.jpg

DSC09392.jpg

Without a doubt it's the prettiest figure of the whole line.

Love your collection Snake P. :hi5:

I agree about displaying both modes, but having two of each is getting kinda expensive.
I hope they continue the line and make all frames.
Even Raptors, LEV's, and a mini Zakat! :pray:

Love your collection Snake P. :hi5:

I agree about displaying both modes, but having two of each is getting kinda expensive.
I hope they continue the line and make all frames.
Even Raptors, LEV's, and a mini Zakat! :pray:

LEV YUSSSS!!! :hi5:

I think two LEVs for me would be a must :peace

Damn I thought that was going to be a figure! You gave me a heart attack :lol
I remember that 1:1 bust of Jehuty when the HD collection came out :D

Damn I thought that was going to be a figure! You gave me a heart attack :lol
I remember that 1:1 bust of Jehuty when the HD collection came out :D

Oops! Sorry. :monkey3
Now that you've mentioned the thought of it being a figure... WOW.
That would have been really awesome.:thud:

As for the 1:1... I haven't seen images of it where it was intended to be. Just on the ground somewhere.
Now only if it was complete, just like the Gundam statue.

Oops! Sorry. :monkey3
Now that you've mentioned the thought of it being a figure... WOW.
That would have been really awesome.:thud:

As for the 1:1... I haven't seen images of it where it was intended to be. Just on the ground somewhere.
Now only if it was complete, just like the Gundam statue.

It wasn't supposed to be a full standing mech, just the chest and head.

Off topic but would anyone be interested in buying the first Kotobikuya Jehuty pre-assembled and panel lined? I don't have room for it and I'm not asking much for it.

Back