Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovin' the new trailer!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPVOxvABhdA[/ame]

Also.... my head might explode if they don't slow down with all the Zoe goodness!

tumblr_m4l3iwnbkO1qbvfnr.jpg

Looks like the Japanese Special Edition for the Ps3
1338358341_4bdcccf65cdc14f9ba371935292d10b8.jpg

More Project Enders

shinkawa-art-450x600.jpg

7r3gF.jpg

m9J5n.jpg

enders_project_021.jpg

IhDKf.jpg

tq6hk.jpg

XyVhP.jpg

801711765.jpg

Last edited:
I love shinkawas art for this series, hopefully the artbook with the premium package ha lots and lots of it and anime concepts ;)

^
I'm trying to make myself not watch that opening cinematic. I want to see it for the first time when I get the game into my system so that I can see it in 1080p glory with DD surround sound.

dont get your hopes up dude, its not that good (and kinda cheesy)
I prefer the original opening alot more, hopefully thats in there too.

I love shinkawas art for this series, hopefully the artbook with the premium package ha lots and lots of it and anime concepts ;)

[...]
I prefer the original opening alot more, hopefully thats in there too.

Me love ze artwork to0, I hope there ees more than ze premium package.:wink1:

As for the new opening... I like both. :monkey3

i like how the opening trailer pretty much tells the whole story of ZOEII hahaha

Wow this thread is dead. Decided to take some shots of my ZOE collection since I just got the Vector Cannon Jehuty.

023wb.jpg

029m.jpg

030vc.jpg

dang i kinda want that vector cannon one now, great color

Without a doubt it's got the best paint job of the bunch. It's not glossy like the others thank god. I almost want to get another one just to have it without the cannon since it's the prettiest of the Revoltech figures. For Revoltech it's box is huge and it isn't difficult at all to assemble the cannon.

I'm going to Tokyo in 2 weeks so i'll see if I can check some out in the store and decide is I want to grab them

Naked Jehuty *** *** ***

It's about time, Revoltech is doing a hellva job.

I have the first Koto Jehuty and I was going to get the 2nd Jehuty and Vic Viper but I might just stick with Revoltech.

Thats pretty awesome. Would never have thought ZOE would get this kinda love, after getting ignored back in the day. :D

personally i don't like revoltech, the quality isn't there for me. Ill wait for those badass Riobot figures!

Thats pretty awesome. Would never have thought ZOE would get this kinda love, after getting ignored back in the day. :D

personally i don't like revoltech, the quality isn't there for me. Ill wait for those badass Riobot figures!

I don't have any issues other than the gloss they use but didn't use it for the Vector Cannon Jehuty. I can't wait for Naked Jehuty and hopefully we get a...

Aumaan Anubis!!!!!

Would would be ****ing badass but impossible.
Zombie Neith with magnet powered pieces flying around!

zneith_bio.jpg

I hope we get lots of Riobot figures like Revoltech are making, they're making 2 so far... maybe Leos frame to.

7763975890_aa50cf31ee_z.jpg

391594_389851641083949_1977403405_n.jpg

...just wow

Last edited:
80$? I will take that over hours of time on assembling a model kit and panel lining all the energy veins on Jehuty.

So who got the HD edition? I got it this morning, the limited edition. The boxart ****ing rules and the artbook is pretty sweet, it also has a remix of the soundtrack but I have yet to listen to it yet. There was supposed to be a poster you got with you PO it but for whatever reason I did not get it :(

I can't wait for Revoltech's Naked Jehuty to come out. I think their doing a great job so far, but I would like a Vic Viper and a Aumaan Anubis too :(

2hceywi.jpg

Im ordering the japanese one. Its got double the art. I was gonna get the konamistyle limited exclusive until i realised it just comes with the anime and a Bluray of the ZOE night where they announced ZOE3. I would get it but its not with the extra £40

This:
Zone-of-Enders-HD-Collectors.jpg

instead of this:
Zone%2Bof%2Bthe%2BEnders%2BHD%2BEdition%2BPremium%2BPackage%2BKonami%2BStyle%2BSpecial%2BVersion.jpg

Back