Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sucker Punch on BD for $4.99 at Best Buy

A sucker punch to the kidney for 5 bucks!

Eli and the Josh Live Together In Perfect Harmony
Side By Side On My Piano Keyboard, Oh Lord, Why Don't We?
We All Know That People Are The Same Where Ever We Go
There Is Good And Bad In Ev'ryone,
We Learn To Live, We Learn To Give
Each Other What We Need To Survive Together Alive.

This movie or a sandwich?

filephp2file58862filena.jpg

I can't speak to that as I just enjoyed the movie as a whole. :)

img-haters-gonna-hate-panda-352.jpeg

Don't get the hater mentaility. I don't really hate any A-list movies, but even if i did i wouldn't go posting insults and jokes about it :dunno

This movie is pretty awesome, Giant Samurais of Doom, Hot Matrix Chicks in tight leather, a cool old guy that says "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" and then.... :slap

This movie to me was like having a race car and a track ready to go, getting a flat not far out from the start and no spare tires. I mean it had all the makings to be really cool, and I loved the visuals, but... maybe I just didn't get it. :dunno

img-haters-gonna-hate-panda-352.jpeg

Don't get the hater mentaility. I don't really hate any A-list movies, but even if i did i wouldn't go posting insults and jokes about it :dunno

So you like a crappy movie. No big deal. Just accept it's not a good flick, and move on.

I don't even hate this flick. It's not the worst thing ever made. But I'm not going sit here and pretend it's a good film.

So you like a crappy movie. No big deal. Just accept it's not a good flick, and move on.

I don't even hate this flick. It's not the worst thing ever made. But I'm not going sit here and pretend it's a good film.

That's the thing, if you don't like it why are you here? Not just you, but people who hate the film come here to _____ about it. Thats a hater thing, if they don't like it why post in it's thread :huh

No, you'd just troll around making umpteen poll threads about it. :huh

Out of 114 threads i've created since i joined, i can only see one negative moany thread :dunno

Because that's what people do. It's not a new concept.

It's fun to spew venom on something. Why do you think there's so many writers out there, making a living on it?

But, then also, people have the right to say their peace if they didn't like the thing. There's no law saying they can't.

Everyone has their opinions. You need to either fight them back, or ignore it.

It's fun to spew venom on something. Why do you think there's so many writers out there, making a living on it?

Because they have nothing worth saying.

CelticPredator said:
But, then also, people have the right to say their peace if they didn't like the thing. There's no law saying they can't.

It's narcissistic. :dunno

Back