Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I'm sad about regarding this movie, is that Amanda Seyfried was supposed to be in it, but it didn't work out. :( She is so F'N HOT, I would've loved to seen her in this.

Was Seyfried supposed to be Baby Doll? I have to say I prefer Browning, if that's the case.

And she's a good actress, to boot! :lecture
Yup.

Was Seyfried supposed to be Baby Doll? I have to say I prefer Browning, if that's the case.
Browning is very cute, don't get me wrong, but Seyfried has way more curves and I would've loved to seen her in that little outfit kicking ass! :drool

Just googled Amanda Seyfried and I gotta agree with Hunnipot.
You don't know what you're talking about. :pfft:

Browning is a different kind of cute:
38531_10150239187500107_545970106_13832283_277805_n.jpg

But I agree with Ill... Seyfried is "hotter".

This is a man who knows what he's talking about! :hi5:
:hi5: :duff

Oh and Carl? I hate you for being at that Sucker Punch party and for not inviting. :(
Dude, I would have gotten all my friends in if I could have. :( But it was pretty locked down, as you might expect. However... there is the possibility of something cool going down in your neck of the woods in March. So keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned. :wink1:

thats probably the worse pic I've ever seen of her.
I'm admittedly not a very good photographer when it comes to people and candids. :thud: I'm more of a landscape and pose guy. Still I think she looks cute, there. And she is very pretty and cute. I just wouldn't apply the term "hot" to her. I think that requires curves.

Her boyfriend looks like he's 14, though. :horror

I like Seyfried alot too, but she's been starring in too many movies lately. I'm glad Browning is getting a chance at breaking it big with this one.

Dude, I would have gotten all my friends in if I could have. :( But it was pretty locked down, as you might expect. However... there is the possibility of something cool going down in your neck of the woods in March. So keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned. :wink1:

I'm admittedly not a very good photographer when it comes to people and candids. :thud: I'm more of a landscape and pose guy. Still I think she looks cute, there. And she is very pretty and cute. I just wouldn't apply the term "hot" to her. I think that requires curves.

Her boyfriend looks like he's 14, though. :horror
Oh I know, I'm only joking. :D I wanted to do the Scavenger Hunt that could win you an invite to the party, but I found out about it too late. :(

As for the part in bold! :pray:

For the record, I think Browning is very pretty, her appearance in this movie will make her look 'Hot' while in the movie though. Whereas IMO, Seyfried is both 'Hot' onscreen and off.

for the record I was referencing her look in the movie :lecture
That's what I thought! :D

Oh I know, I'm only joking. :D I wanted to do the Scavenger Hunt that could win you an invite to the party, but I found out about it too late. :(

As for the part in bold! :pray:

For the record, I think Browning is very pretty, her appearance in this movie will make her look 'Hot' while in the movie though. Whereas IMO, Seyfried is both 'Hot' onscreen and off.

That's what I thought! :D

So what the heck is Sucker Punch about ill?

I attended the panel and while there is a real amount of visual flair and artistry, I still don't really get the plot --- I think Snyder was hungover (who wasn't) or something, usually he is more articulate.

Following Green Latern and Harry Potter isn't an easy task though. :rotfl

Back