Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jumping-shark.jpg

Alright I've had my fun. Truth be told I like Snyder and would like to go on record as saying I don't believe he has a rape fetish. I just thought about in the midst of the current topic and thought it odd. He does however need to go on a two picture rape free steak for me to hold my opinion.

What the hell are you on about? :lol Talk about apples and oranges.

Just come out and make your crazy claim, point blank. You actually think Zack Snyder has some kind of rape fetish. But that's a YOU problem.

The evidence is there to see, I'm afraid. Let the movies talk for themselves please. At a certain point it doesn't matter what was intended rather what was released. No longer your battle to fight. Don't tell people what to think.

Alright I've had my fun. Truth be told I like Snyder and would like to go on record as saying I don't believe he has a rape fetish. He does however need to go on a two picture rape free steak for me to hold my opinion.

Superman....unless of course he decides to film that Wonder Woman joke.....

Well sorry you did misspell a lot of words, but didnt misspell a lot of words.

Lol your really annoying buddy. I hope you star in one of zacks movies so we can all laugh as you take it right up the chilli ring by some rapist. Lol jk

Back