Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the movie overall. I gave it a 7.5/10. Absolute must-own.

That being said...there was one aspect of the movie that I hated. And that was:

Spoiler Spoiler:

But to reiterate...that is minor to me and the movie was excellent!

Well....they did say that was going to happen.....so...

Cuz it's his opinion. That's why. I saw it and I thought it was very artistic. Not my kind of movie tho

CateatingPopcorn.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:dunno

OMG. The reviews are out. Man. :slap Another crappy movie! The score is lower than Mars Needs Moms and Hall Pass for crying out loud! Source - Rotten Tomatoes.
So bummed this year so far with movies I wanted to be good, but are crap.
Movie has good visuals and CGI of course, but apparently no plot, or any real story to back it up. Pure nothingness. :( Charlie's Angels, but with Nazi zombies, airplane-eating dragons, and whole cities in flame.

So far this year, I made the right choices to what to go see. Rango was first. And now I may go see Limitless instead of this movie.

OMG. The reviews are out. Man. :slap Another crappy movie! The score is lower than Mars Needs Moms and Hall Pass for crying out loud! Source - Rotten Tomatoes.

The reviews are out. Man. :rock Another awesome movie! The score is better than Mars Needs Moms and Hall Pass! Source: Sideshow Freaks Forum.

Charlie's Angels, but with Nazi zombies, airplane-eating dragons, and whole cities in flame.

Way to quote Kurt Loder's review without giving credit. :clap

As I said I am going to see this and Source Code on the same day (I have an Unlimited Cinema ticket, and I want to get my money's worth) So I will not pass judgment just yet. However my feelings are that I will enjoy Source Code more (we shall see), it's just a shame that it does not seem to be getting the same high profile of this movie

So bummed this year so far with movies I wanted to be good, but are crap.
Movie has good visuals and CGI of course, but apparently no plot, or any real story to back it up. Pure nothingness. :( Charlie's Angels, but with Nazi zombies, airplane-eating dragons, and whole cities in flame.

So far this year, I made the right choices to what to go see. Rango was first. And now I may go see Limitless instead of this movie.

LOL that you listen to rottentomatoes reviews. stop being a sheep and find out for yourself.

I'm starting to get worried... my friend saw this last night and said it sucked (we have very similar tastes in movies). Watching it tomorrow - hope I enjoy it! :D

I'm looking forward to comments from anybody who has seen both the early cut and the theatrical cut. Everyone was raving about the early cut, I wonder what happened.

Wow this movie is getting slaughtered left right and centre.
Well if it turns out to be crap, I can forgive Snyder. All directors slip up now and then, even Spielberg

Alright just got home from seeing this on IMAX (which was really awesome).

Overall, I enjoyed the movie. Graphics wise its as good as anything you'll see all year long I would venture to guess. Acting wise its fine and is what you should expect really as someone said this isn't a movie you expect Oscars to come from. Emotion between the characters was alright and done pretty well as I think you can tell they care for each other.

Character development wise you really only get a background on a couple of them. So that I think will have an affect on how you feel about some of them. For me personally I only really cared about Baby Doll and Rocket the rest are nice to look at.

Story wise its pretty cool. You can see a couple things coming based on how things are said at the start but then you start to think well maybe not. However, I do think the end of the movie is kind of bleh. It was for me anyways. Can't say more cause it would ruin the fun for others.

That all being said I will buy this on blu as I did have a good time with the movie.

I'd say my rating for this would be 7-7.5/10
Glad you liked it!

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was pretty much the only thing that I had a nitpick about, other than that I really liked it a lot. Looking forward to seeing the finished cut tomorrow!

LOL that you listen to rottentomatoes reviews. stop being a sheep and find out for yourself.
:exactly: :goodpost:

I'm starting to get worried... my friend saw this last night and said it sucked (we have very similar tastes in movies). Watching it tomorrow - hope I enjoy it! :D
See it for yourself and make up your own mind. It seems nowadays people go to see a movie with their mind made up already that it's "gonna suck" and they believe it. That's lame.

Wow this movie is getting slaughtered left right and centre.
Well if it turns out to be crap, I can forgive Snyder. All directors slip up now and then, even Spielberg
They are trashing it 'cause it's the 'thing to do', people can't just go to a ****ing movie anymore and let go for two hours. Like Nash said, Sheep.

Back