your top 5 regrets as a collector...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Not having enough money to buy HotToys products
2)Not having enough money to buy HotToys products
3)Not having enough money to buy HotToys products
4)Not having enough money to buy HotToys products
5)Not having enough money to buy HotToys products

1) Passed on a HT Batman DX02 that was in stock for 159.99
2) Thought 5 minutes to purchase HT Wolverine on ebay for $110 shipped. Once I hit Buy it now - the listing had already ended..

Last edited:
Did you make subtle changes on your Sig??? and add a flower on the neck there??? Oh I have no regrets, as Sinead O'Connor said I do not want what I do not have.

No subtle changes. The flower has always been on the character in my latest sig. But keep an eye out next month, grphyx1. She's gonna look a little different. :)

Over loading my display cabinet with Bowen statues which led to the glass shelves collapsing thus destroying virtually my whole Bowen Marvel collection. Any other regret pales in comparison.

Hearing that horror story makes me glad that Barbarian talked me out of keeping the War Machine Maquette on a glass Detolf shelf even when people posted pics of 20 lbs of free weights sitting on them :lol

1. Not combining enough eBay wins therefore paying more for shipping than I had to for my toy collection.

2. not buying venom comiquette ex at LCS for cost. Did end up getting it for about 500

3. starting late in collecting SSC statues, saw the X-Men Diorama #1 was about to buy but I thought it was too expensive (the irony).

4. Breaks in Gambit and Hulkbuster. Both handled by other people.. should never trust anyone but yourself to move your prized collectibles.

I have a lot of wins in my collection thanks to greatwall though.

Thor, Red Skull, Mystique, Namor would not have been possible without him. & a second Gambit at cost.

Everything I wanted bad enuff is in my collection, with the exception of the Grey Hulk Premium Format. Still waiting.

not buying a Spiderman Life Size Bust.

I think that is the coolest bust that I dont have.

I did dodge a bullet by not ordering Carnage and the revamped Venom.

War Machine bust will probably be available for some time. Undecided if I want it.

1. being beaten to an online HT hicks by p!tu by about 15 seconds. what hurts most? the p!tu part.

2. not making up my mind on HT ghost rider and paying over my ass for it in the end

3. not getting into SS marvel PFs earlier. still want the thor PF

4. chris a-hole rat bastard scum sucking dickwad howes

5. mike "zahal" a-hole rat bastard scum sucking dickwad kreykes

6. believing HT would do rorschach and nite owl from watchmen. come to think of it... where the ____ is elias?

7. loving too many movies (means more temptation when it comes to toys)

8. the disappearance of les walker and all the crap that happened to him

9. ever coming into this thread. coz now i has a sad. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

EDIT: i'm allowed 9 regrets goddamit!!! my life is tragic... give me this one.

u got it bro...you can have as many as you'd like!

Back