C11098 Lurking from your closet (update XM Cap 5/20/2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: C11098 Lurking from your closet (Update Thanos on throne))

Great to see you add more new ones, keep up brother!!

Nice update Chicky :hi5:

Congrats on your new collectibles! When I first joined the board you were very active here. I always enjoyed that you give your opinions when you post your pics.

We started collecting Sideshow at the same time, January 2011. I haven't managed to get the Spidey Com yet but hopefully someday I will.

Awesome collection you have there Chicky! :clap Can't wait to see more of your pic updates soon.

Congrats on your new collectibles! When I first joined the board you were very active here. I always enjoyed that you give your opinions when you post your pics.

We started collecting Sideshow at the same time, January 2011. I haven't managed to get the Spidey Com yet but hopefully someday I will.

Your words mean a lot to me. I don't think anyone will read my comment that's why I have not said much about the statues now.

I have been less active because I don't know, maybe the passion has gone, not sure.

Re: C11098 Lurking from your closet (I am back 8/27/2012)

Hey Chicky :wave

Re: C11098 Lurking from your closet (update 5/9/2015)

Who made this Thanos?

DSC01041.jpg

I think it is a Custom Kit and I asked Andre, the one whom made the Captain America at the left to paint that for me.

Looks really great! I'd love to own that. :hi5:

very good collection brother

Thanks for sharing your collection, looks awesome!

To be honest, it costs me around 5XX or 7XX cannot remember and it is not as nice as I thought. Most custom statues from that artist is having a look good from far problem at close problem

Back