Your Top 5 Dream Characters For a Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Mara Jade (the AH! one being MIA)

2. ESB Leia

3. Squirrel Girl (with Monkey Joe and Tippy-Toe) :)

4. Batwoman

5. Valkyrie

blade-leather-coat__49677.jpg

riddick-4.jpg

arrow-3-19.jpg
'

iron-man-armor-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

olivia-wilde-in-tron-legacy-as-quorra__oPt.jpg

#1 overall - Tie (Brody, Hooper and Quint) AND (Jack and David from An American Werewolf in London or the werewolf)

2. John McClane
3. John Rambo - From the 1st film.
4. Riddick
5. Blade - Film version

I'm with you on the jaws figs and rambo.

Macready from the thing would be great too.

SS should delve more into classic 70's/80's stuff.

Assuming properties Sideshow already has...

Jubilee (90's)
Mr. Freeze (Batman TAS)
Clayface
Batwoman
Atrocitus

I would've, but didn't include Jean Grey or Apocalypse because we're actually getting them, or Quorra because hopefully we might still get her anyway.

1. Clint Eastwood as The Good (Blondie/TMWNN, iconic poncho version at the end)
2. Lee Van Cleef as The Bad (Angel Eyes)
3. Eli Wallach as The Ugly (Tuco Ramirez)
4. Sad Hill Cemetery shootout diorama with Arch Stanton and Unknown graves and hanging tree with rope.
5. Clint Eastwood as The Outlaw Josey Wales

1. Carol (the walking dead) in season 3 outfit with large gun
2. Namor in green speedo (must be beautiful sculpt with decent bulge) LMFAO :monkey3
3. Diva (from the 5th element) That would be awesome :pray:
4. eaither Anglique or The Female from Hellraiser. both are cool.
5. Elizabeth bathory (but done in a really awesome version for the dead line...kinda like Jack the ripper)

and i know the title said 5.....but i really want Luminara unduli from starwars as a PF!!!!!! or a Aayla Secura vs Aurra sing diorama (or how ever you spell it)

Im definitely down for a Luminara Unduli PF!! I've been wanting one of her for years now!!
And a Walking Dead PF line would be fantastic!! Rick, Carol, Daryl, Michonne, Andrea, Merle :panic: ...Hershel could have exclusive crutches :lol

Rick Deckard Blade Runner, Dirty Harry, Snake Plissken, Mad Max,Blues Bros

Im definitely down for a Luminara Unduli PF!! I've been wanting one of her for years now!!
And a Walking Dead PF line would be fantastic!! Rick, Carol, Daryl, Michonne, Andrea, Merle :panic: ...Hershel could have exclusive crutches :lol

Luminara MUST be made....lol she is just awesome! i would love to see a scale bust of her, that hat thingy is awesome! or a diorama thingy with her and Barriss!!!

One of your DREAM characters....to have made into PF.....is Carol from the Walking Dead?? Carol. Really??

LOL ^^^ Yes...... i have my reasons for likeing her. I know most people dont. but on the bright side, i know the actress and last year for christmas she sent me 3 autographs and a christmas card!!!

For now, I'll go with:

1. the Crow (brandon lee)
2. Black Suit Spider-Man (I have the BiB Spidey, and I love it, but I can never get enough of this suit design)
3. Juggernaut
4. the Flash
5. this spot is reserved...I'll have to think about it, too many characters I want to see...

One of your DREAM characters....to have made into PF.....is Carol from the Walking Dead?? Carol. Really??

Nah I've already said my DREAM 5 a few pages back...those are just the characters from TWD that'd I'd happily collect...besides I love everything Carol goes through :)

Luminara MUST be made....lol she is just awesome! i would love to see a scale bust of her, that hat thingy is awesome! or a diorama thingy with her and Barriss!!!

I mostly want Luminara and Barriss PFs but a diorama of the two would be cool to see done too!
Haha I love her headress/nun getup :lol
I also want a Maris Brood & Starkiller to go with Shaak Ti and Darth Krayt to go with Darth Talon :)

Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell Series)
Snake (Metal Gear Solid Series)
Altaire (Assassin Creed 1st Character)

Can't think of many other that I would like to see made in PF form.

For now, I'll go with:

1. the Crow (brandon lee)
2. Black Suit Spider-Man (I have the BiB Spidey, and I love it, but I can never get enough of this suit design)
3. Juggernaut
4. the Flash
5. this spot is reserved...I'll have to think about it, too many characters I want to see...

Ok, move everyone on that list down one peg, and put Spawn at the top. A Spawn PF could be amazing.

1. Nova

nova-thanos-imperative-cover.jpg

2. Nation X Cyclops

Uncanny_X-Men_498.jpg

stubble.jpg

3. Iron Fist

Iron_Fist-Heroic_Age_Marvel.com_Art.jpg

091225_Iron_Fist.jpg

4. Wolverine (X-FORCE)

x-force%20wolvie.jpg

5. Archangel (X-FORCE)

2914642-ArchangelX-Force.jpg

2914578-2031710-144676_super.png

Bonus:

6. FF Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man or another never before done Spidey costume

tumblr_lgrawbpVLM1qbuewbo1_500.jpg
Spider-man_NU.jpg

Last edited:
ABC War Robot from Judge Dredd

judgedredd1.jpg

Jareth from Labyrinth

Jarethehadshot.jpg

Ludo from Labyrinth

Ludo_full.jpg

Jamie Hewlett's Tank Girl

TankGirlColorCover23.jpg

And count me in on the Spawn bandwagon! (And can we have a decent film too??)

Spawn_with_guns_2.jpg

Back