All time Top 5 Premium Format figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranitasus

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I wanted to ask everyone what their Top 5 Premium Format figures are :) Sorry if there is a thread on this already.

Hi!

You are going to gt a wide variety of answers here for people's tastes are so different. It is a very hard decision to only pick 5 because there are 206 PF's listed on Sideshow website. But here are my top five:

1. Hulk
  2. Dr. Doom
  3. Mola Ram
  4. Berserker EX
  5. Captain America EX

My next close five contestants are:

• Jack Sparrow
  • ROTLA Indiana Jones
  • Blackbeard
  • Thor EX
  • Lord of Darkness

I can tell you that I saw Mola Ram in person and it is definitely in the run for one of the best.

I also should mentioned Lurtz and Red Skull which are awesome....

Cheers

Bear

Personally I wouldn't be including anything that has yet to be released, but that's just me.

Hmmm, think on this I must.

Talking like Yoda stop doing I must also, yes.

1.Hulk
2.ROTLA Indiana Jones
3.Lord of Darkness
4.Speeder Bike w/ Scout
5.Captain America
I'm excited about receiving Gandalf and Mola Ram and seeing where I put them. I have high hopes for both.

My top 5 personal favourite PF's

1) Conan
2) Raiders Indy
3) T-800
4) Leonidas
5) Elvira

Runner up: Crystal Skull Indy

The 5 PF's that I think are the best overall that Sideshow has produced:

1) Conan
2) Doctor Doom
3) The Mummy
4) Lurtz
5) Raiders Indy

Runner up: Lord of Darkness

Uh, hmm...ROTLA Indy and LOTR Berserker. Since those are the only ones I have so far. Mola Ram looks pretty cool too.

Forgive me all for this noob question :slap but what exactly are premium format figures?

I'm a Star Wars fanboy so my list is extremely biased, but there are others that I LOVE.
5. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader Excl.
4. Green Hulk
3. General Grievous
2. Obi Wan Kenobi
1. Captain America Exclu.

Runner's Up: Lurtz (really great sculpt, but character wasn't important enough for me to keep and display), Darth Maul (another great sculpt/design, but just monopolized too much shelf space because of the pose), Darth Vader (great PF, but it leaves more to be desired, and you NEED the Obi Wan for it to look right on the shelf), Doom (just awesome design/pose overall, but I'm not a big enough fan to drop that kind of $$$ for him....I tip my hat to those who are lucky enough to have him though)

~~Grievous is the only one on my list that I haven't owned at some point just because I missed the Excl. order, and I haven't been properly motivated to track one down. The Hulk and Lurtz are the only ones that are no longer in my collection due to trimming due to space issues. They spent more time stored in the closet than than they did on a shelf during my possession.

Last edited:
Back