Your Top 5 Dream Characters For a Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 - Michael Turner Sara Pezzini Witchblade
2 - Jackie Estacado the Darkness
3 - Angelus
4 - Aspen from Fathom
5 - Splinter Cell Sam Fisher

Ive only really got one-William Munny from "Unforgiven" as he was in the final scene.

I couldn't agree more with everyone that wants a Clint Eastwood from any or all of his westerns...especially Unforgiven. Unfortunately it will probably have to be after Eastwood dies before we see anything.

The Road Warrior is a no brainer. New movie coming out soon so that would be perfect time for a release. Would prefer battle damaged version but I also want the dog with him and since I can't make up my mind I'll let SS decide.

The Professional/LEON. I would hope it has the fan base to support a PF but who knows. It's one of my favorite films.

I don't know why I never thought of Highlander PF's before but that would be a great idea. Would definitely need to be Kruger and McCloud from the beginning of movie. How have they not made these yet??

I LOVE the Falling Down idea! What a great movie. What a cool character. Michael Douglas's best role.

Stranger from Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath would be my No.1 want. Hell any of the Oddworld characters would make great collectibles Abe, Munch etc. highly unlikely but one can wish :pray:

View attachment 63959

I don't know if any of the following 5 already exist, but in case they do, point them out to me, and I'll get them. Ha!

My picks would be:

#1 - Taarna (Heavy Metal, 1981);
#2 - Ash J. Williams (The Evil Dead);
#3 - The Darkness (Jackie Estacado);
#4 - Marty McFly;
#5 - Doc Emmet Brown.

Ash does but he was done a while ago, you can probably find him on Ebay.

My dream PFs, hopefully one day a reality:

1. Clint Eastwood, Spaghetti western variety
2. Maximus
3. Deckard
4. The Dude
5. The Bride

Not usually into PF's, but if they made-
1- Rick Deckard
2- Withnail
3- Marwood
4- Dave Bowman (in space suit)
5- Bettie Page

I'd be in!

Han on his Tauntaun
Keaton Batman (to go with the upcoming Reeve Superman)
Mouth of Sauron on Horse
Rick Deckard
Inigo Montoya (always enjoyed this character)

1. Max Rockatansky from Road Warrior( but id be happy with Max from number 1 too)
2. Snake Plissken
3. Any Classic Clint Eastwood (Blondie, Josey Wales, Harry Callahan, Munny etc)
4. Newman and Redford as Butch and Sundance
5. Jack Nicholson from either Chinatown, The Shining or Cuckoo's nest.

1. Max Rockatansky from Road Warrior( but id be happy with Max from number 1 too)
2. Snake Plissken
3. Any Classic Clint Eastwood (Blondie, Josey Wales, Harry Callahan, Munny etc)
4. Newman and Redford as Butch and Sundance
5. Jack Nicholson from either Chinatown, The Shining or Cuckoo's nest.

Butch and Sundance! Great idea. Why didn't I think of that?! The final freeze frame scene from the movie...that would be so awesome.

Snake Plissken
Roy Batty
Deckard
Ripely from ALIEN with Jones in the carrier & flamethrower
Abe Sapien from HELLBOY 2

Daredevil
Nova
Starlord
Superior Spider-Man
And All of the ****ing Authority

1. Paul William "Bear" Bryant. (Lifelong Bama fan, sue me)
2. Clint Eastwood from "Pale Rider" (or any of the classic westerns.)
3. Roy Burns aka imposter Jason, "Friday the 13th Part V" (always loved the look.)
4. Kain from the "Legacy of Kain" series. (Hugely underrated series, IMO and awesome looking character.)
5. Kjell Nilsson as "The Humungus" from Mad Max 2. (One of my favorite all time movie characters.)

And why not the Emperor's Royal Guard? Probably the only realistic one on my list and I need one to flank my PF Palps.

1. Slash (exc version got his marshall amp)
2. Edward Scissorhand
3. Mojo jojo (yeah.. He's bad.. He's evil.. He's Mojo Jojo)
4. Superman Red Son
5. Catwoman from Batman Return

1.) Walking Dead Comic line.
2.) Clint Eastwood The Good the Bad and the Ugly
3.) William Wallace Braveheart
4.) Guts Berserk
5.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Comic line (4 turtles, April, Splinter, Casey, Krang in suit, Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady, Triceraton, Foot Soldier, Slash.) And that could be just the beginning!!
:panic:

Last edited:
Back