Your Highness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the big draw to your movie is Natalie Portman almost shows her ass, you made a ____ movie.

Honestly whats with these redband trailers lately, Charlotte Ross, Kirsten Dunst getting naked, giving away the entire plot and the only funny jokes, whats left to go see for the few people not pirating the movies online?

It wasn't that bad of a movie. Had some pretty funny parts in it, but I have a hard time seeing Franco in this kind of role after seeing him as Harry in the Spiderman films.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I cant stand Portman after she ruined Star Wars. Her acting in the PQ's was horrible.

I chose Arthur over this movie today. But I really want to see this one as well. I liked the trailer.

I saw this movie tonight. I liked it. There were some really funny lines in it. And I thought Portman delivered one of the better lines in the movie.

I hate to burst the collective nerd bubbles but:

Natalie Portman has denied rumours that she stripped naked for a skinny dipping scene in her new movie Your Highness. Portman is seen baring her bottom in the movie but the actress admitted that she used a body double for the shot as she didn't want to get into the freezing cold water.

She told a tabloid: "There's one shot that's me and the shot of her diving into the water is a body double, because I didn't wanna go in the water - it was really, really cold.'"

Film bosses were forced to digitally add black knickers to Portman's bottom in the scene later on so that it could be included in the trailer.

The Portman Ass is a lie! :lol

I should probably just let is lie since there is no thread about this film - but I feel like my $14.50 won't be wasted if I can prevent just one person from being subjected to this film.

I like to think I have the sense of humor of a 13-year-old boy, but this film was too dumb for even that. Avoid, avoid, avoid - it's about as funny as an episode of Family Guy.

I can agree with that statement.

And as i enjoy Family guy, it was a good film. not great cinema, but at-least better than human cnetipede, and Suckerpunch :D

I probably enjoyed it about as much as i will Dark of the moon. Worth one watch, probably not two. but still good, and entertaining.

Back