Your Highness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah...so when I remarked about where were the nerds going nuts about Portman's ass on Twitter the answer was here. :lol

Her ass does look nicer than it did in Hotel Cavalier and the movie looks funny overall but definitely more of a Netflix kind of thing. I'm shocked to learn they had bras and thongs back then though.

Natalie's hotness ends at the neck, Zooey's never starts. Movie looks funny though.

After rewatching the trailer some things are clear. 1: Zooey's tits look fantastic. 2: Natalie does have a slamming ass. 3: This feels like Pineapple Express 2: Smoking back in Time so I'm going in with those kind of expectations. 4: This movie will be really fun to get drunk and go see with a bunch of friends and be obnoxious. and lastly 5: Watching Danny McBride twice is enough to almost want to rip your face off so I'll have to avoid more trailers until the film actually hits to be able to enjoy it.

There are some movies that look like they were made for people like me. This looks friggin hilarious.

Talkin' dirty is an art-form, some people just know how to come up with some truly funny stuff.

Allow us to do as CSI does...look at photographic evidence.
m1yarbume4uo3jgwjp9.gif

Ah....comparison evidence excellent. Grissom would be proud. Exhibit B...the Biel

Jessica_Biel_Chuck_And_Larry09.gif

I disagree. After studying if you watch her waist at the quarter turn you'll see the indentation in her back that shows that she definitely has an ass. Unfortunately for her the length of the ass is much more substancial than the girth of the ass giving her the common thin girl issue known as "long ass"...there is only a slight roundness, definitely no bubble but if you were to remove the chastity thong, you'd see the ass in its purest form most easily.

Back