Your Favorite Underrated Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
raw_deal.jpg

Only God Forgives - i can't believe how underrated this film is. rotten tomatoes has it at 40% I think it's one of the best films of all time. the fight scene is my favorite fight scene ever.

Only God Forgives - i can't believe how underrated this film is. rotten tomatoes has it at 40% I think it's one of the best films of all time. the fight scene is my favorite fight scene ever.

that movie was not for everybody.

drive, on the other hand was better.

Falling Down.

I was blown away after finally seeing it recently. So much context flows through quality 90s thriller.
But of course if it's not lies in art-house category then it's not good enough to be considered genius.

:goodpost: :lecture:lecture:lecture

This movie is one unique cinema piece of its time with nostalgia for 30s.
Definitely not a guilty pleasure.

Falling Down.

I was blown away after finally seeing it recently. So much context flows through quality 90s thriller.
But of course if it's not lies in art-house category then it's not good enough to be considered genius.

:goodpost: :lecture:lecture:lecture

This movie is one unique cinema piece of its time with nostalgia for 30s.
Definitely not a guilty pleasure.

Another Falling Down fan! Excellent choice! :clap

fallingdown.jpg

that movie was not for everybody.

drive, on the other hand was better.
I agree it's not for everbody. i still think it's crazy that it's 40% on rotten tomatoes. I really like Drive. it was the first Nicolas Winding Refn film i saw but, i like Bronson and Only God Forgives way more.

This movie is so awesome. It was more awesome when I was a kid, granted, but I rewatched it recently* and it's still fun as hell.

*Saying that makes it seem like I watched it once after not having seen it since like 1987. I watch this movie like three times a year.

I would pay such a perverse amount of money for a 1/6 Kael.

Love that movie. I still randomly shout "I stole the baby!!" once and a while.

For anyone interested in checking out Willow, there are uploads of the entire movie on YouTube.

Back