Your Favorite Underrated Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Edge. Survival movie with Hopkins and Baldwin. Really badass movie, actually.

c9a7007708b3.png

SnakeDoc

The Edge is one of my favourites as is Frailty and Sunshine which have been mentioned.

I watched Apocalypto again the other night and to me it just gets better every time I watch it.

The Edge is one of my favourites as is Frailty and Sunshine which have been mentioned.

I watched Apocalypto again the other night and to me it just gets better every time I watch it.

That's probably my all time favorite underrated film. I watched the Blu Ray again last week. It's a crime it didn't get more recognition.

That's probably my all time favorite underrated film. I watched the Blu Ray again last week. It's a crime it didn't get more recognition.

I love everything about Sunshine save for the fight at the end. It reminded me too much of Event Horizon, which I still believe is one of Paul W.S. Anderson's better efforts, the critics be damned. :lol

I love everything about Sunshine save for the fight at the end. It reminded me too much of Event Horizon, which I still believe is one of Paul W.S. Anderson's better efforts, the critics be damned. :lol

A lot of people say how much that hurts the film. It's a speed bump in the plot, and it definitely could of done without it... but I can still watch it and enjoy it. A lot of fans speculate he wasn't even real, and it was a psychotic episode of Capa.

Every time I watch it, my opinion on it being real changes.

Back