Your Favorite Underrated Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://braindeadradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/critters2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
This **** gave me nightmares.

[QUOTE="YankeesFanboy, post: 7436128, member: 46917"]The Blob remake is underrated. Scared the piss out of me when I was a kid. :lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]155070[ATTACH][/QUOTE]
That **** too.

[QUOTE="The Ween, post: 7436123, member: 4598"][COLOR=#8B4513][B]I love this one too, but the ones they made after weren't so hot.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Yup, don't remember most of them at all.

Always liked Year One. One of Jack Blacks better movies.

Crittersposter.jpg

Hadn't watched it since I was a kid, the crites used to scare the crap out of me.

Same here.

I'm going to reiterate Lucky # Slevin and Secondhand Lions. Watched both over the holiday, and they're both really great. I'd put Slevin on the same level as The Usual Suspects ... and Secondhand is about 10-times more badass than you'd expect from a movie with Haley Joel Osment.

SnakeDoc

I saw this movie recently on TV called the Magic Christian with Peter Sellers & Ringo Starr. It was a bit bonkers but kind of stuck in my head. Peter Sellers was Ringo's dad in it I think?

Almost Famous. I loved it. Brought back some awesome memories.

Not sure it's necessarily my favorite, but Clockers is an excellent drama that got very little attention from critics or audiences, definitely worth watching if you havent seen it.

requiemforadream.jpg

Requiem for a Dream, because it's at 8.4/10 on IMDb and 78 percent at Rotten Tomatoes.

I rented it, saw it once, own the DVD but have yet to watch it again. It's that depressing/powerful/memorable.

^ I only just bought that recently - excellent film.

Same - I watched it once when it first came out & hadn't seen it since, but some of the themes & visuals always stuck with me.

I love Jennifer Connelly in this. :)

Redbelt.

One of my all time favourite films with Chiwetel Ejiofor giving a magnificent performance as one of the true great movie nice guys in Mike Terry in this beautifully played out martial arts drama. This is, for me, a criminally underrated film.

Back