Your Favorite Underrated Movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are wrong. That is one of the great action-adventures of the 90s.

gfX62oH.gif

The Brood is one that seems pretty underrated, in the sense that folks don't bring it up very often though the critical consensus is that it is very good. Extremely disturbing, and extremely well made horror film.

I absolutely thought it was great. I loved Norton's take on Banner MUCH better than Rufalo's (although that might be more Whedon's writing). I loved the homages to the Bixby TV show. I loved the prelude to the Leader (so sad we'll never see that). And the action scenes were fine, but I'm more partial to seeing Banner's plight than seeing Hulk smash. I think the movie did an excellent job in balancing Banner and Hulk and well-drawn characters.

I've got a long list ...

Buckaroo Banzai
30 Days of Night
Joe vs. The Volcano
Pootie Tang
Mystery Men
Walk Hard
Zodiac
The Hudsucker Proxy
Exorcist III
Psycho III
Alien 3
The Prophecy
2010: The Year We Make Contact

I absolutely thought it was great. I loved Norton's take on Banner MUCH better than Rufalo's (although that might be more Whedon's writing). I loved the homages to the Bixby TV show. I loved the prelude to the Leader (so sad we'll never see that). And the action scenes were fine, but I'm more partial to seeing Banner's plight than seeing Hulk smash. I think the movie did an excellent job in balancing Banner and Hulk and well-drawn characters.

Agreed. I don't get the hate. I rank it higher than IM2 and CA:TFA as far as Phase I goes. I don't like it enough to own it but I enjoyed seeing it in theaters.

I forgot to mention Terminator: Salvation as a movie I enjoy that many folks dislike.

Back