Your favorite game character is at the door...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I have two -

Vault 101 boy - We'd grab The Chinese Stealth Armor(Fallout 3 version not the gay Vegas one) and sneak into the ladies locker room. HAHA!

Gordon Freeman - We'd go around beatin ____ with crowbars...cause thats how we role.

And then I'd have a night were I have them both over and we'd get a Stealth suit for Gordon and we'd go watch Alyx be hot.

Ryu Hayabusa - Teach me the ways of the Hayabusa Ninja. especially the Izuna-Otoshi.

Kratos. I quickly slam the door, jump out of the back window, and run for the hills...

Lara Croft and um, booze and then well...okay, okay. I have no idea. Maybe some tomb raiding. I need a little outdoor action in my life. Gonna stop writing now before I get myself in deep...

Donkey Kong and throw barrels at people. What the hell else do you do with a giant monkey? :lol

^Or, you can just wait for Godzilla to come and face off against Donkey Kong. Wait... didn't that happen before??

Sackboy is at my door! (how did he reach the doorbell?)
I would spend some time dressing him up, make him look spiffy. I would pull down his zip to see his anatomy structure, but I would tell him we are just playing doctor. Then we will finish the day playing with explosives and rockets :)

Chun li--- i'd ravage those thighs and would have her doing a spinning bird kick after i got through with her

Ryu-- he would teach me how to throw an Hadoken!

Back