Gridiron gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on facebook. Looks like GS is putting out a Striker.
striker 1.jpeg
Striker 2.jpeg

For those who missed out on the Gridiron Studios Chain Saw gun set, Fresh Monkey Fiction is going to produce a plastic version in their Monster Force Line late next year. Fresh Monkey Fiction has partnered with Gridiron to design their guns starting with wave 3 I believe and some of the other gear so, I would look at what has been shown in the Monster Force line and think about waiting for the plastic versions coming next year.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/252835
Gridiron Customs M249B Saw Chain-Saw 02.jpeg

Gridiron is doing another free mystery fix mag gun with order weekend, Starts today and ends Monday. No images have been shown of what those freebies are.

Silhouette reveal:

Gridiron Free Mystery Gun 9-16-23.jpg

Looks like a skeletal M4, short barrel M-26 Mass without stock, Dragunov with the District 9 mods (I hate the grenade caddy, I wish they'd stop using it), last one is a M4 with a Hera Arms thumbhole stock & foregrip.
I might just place a couple orders and hope I get the two M4s.

I just found out Gridiron has a special today for Veterans Day. Free mystery desert themed freebee with every order placed today, limit one per customer ends today at Midnight.

Another Freebee mystery item with you order. Staring today and ending Monday at midnight.
AA img-9942.jpg

Really good deals on that helmet and Skull head if you're lucky and get it on the day it's available. Too bad I'm completely broke!

A new Gridiron Superbowl weekend special. One free Item with every order, one per customer per day and they'll combine shipping on all your orders and refund the difference when it ships. Starts today and ends Sunday night at midnight.
Looks like the free items are a football helmet with spikes, nunchucks, and a MP5 SD with spear launcher.
Gridiron Super Bowl Event 2-9-24.jpg

And I think this is just the beginning of add on options!
Love it, I just wish the Vamp was still available!

I also love their new Backpack options, I hate the outdated back pack peg hole system, I wish more companies would go this way.
s290312829419630087_p742_i196_w1201.jpeg

Back