Gridiron gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gridiron is doing another free gun with purchase today for Fathers Day, ends tonight at midnight:
Also free shipping on all orders over $50. Use code 50FREESHIP

Another Special from Gridiron, $4.99 off their Crossbow, Ends tonight:
Gridiron Crossbow Special.jpg

I'm having too much fun, my Gridiron Green Shirt Group is growing!

Something that would be interesting, and almost a full test of Gridiron's skill, is if they could build a "repair" kit for GI Joe Classified Falcon.

A plate carrier, a new backpack/radio rig, a new shotgun and something to help with the headsculpt. Maybe a half cut gas mask.

Honestly, Falcon just is such an odd duck here, at some point it might be time to ask if Valaverse should just make a "pseudo" Falcon to fill a clear need for completist collectors of RAH. Maybe an upgrade kit just isn't enough here.

Something that would be interesting, and almost a full test of Gridiron's skill, is if they could build a "repair" kit for GI Joe Classified Falcon.

A plate carrier, a new backpack/radio rig, a new shotgun and something to help with the headsculpt. Maybe a half cut gas mask.

Honestly, Falcon just is such an odd duck here, at some point it might be time to ask if Valaverse should just make a "pseudo" Falcon to fill a clear need for completist collectors of RAH. Maybe an upgrade kit just isn't enough here.

Gridiron has yet to do plate carriers but, it appears they're heading in that direction with the belt & shoulder holster they're now offering. Better yet, just buy the Action Force plate carriers as they're really nice and durable. To me, I prefer web gear like the one Falcon comes with. Though, I'd probably cut off and glue the shirt portion on his belt. So stupid of Hasbro to not make that piece separate and keyed into the hip area.
There's already a number of 3D printing stores that make replacement heads for LT. Falcon. Anthanatos Limited which is on Etsy & Ebay has a really nice one with options for the beret (part of the head & proper scale or, with the beret removeable and a little large):
https://www.etsy.com/listing/140906...how_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details
https://www.etsy.com/listing/142328...how_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_detailsHis Ebay store:
https://www.ebay.com/str/anthanatoslimited
There's also Mclien3DArt on Etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/142191...19371&click_sum=13de35dd&ref=sold_out-1&cns=1
Both the Anthanatos & Mclien3DArt heads are sculpted digitally by Donman Art and licensed. If you have a 3D printer, you could also buy the 3D file direct from Donman Art:
https://donmanart.com/
But I would like one I don't have to paint (I'm still going to try my hand at painting the Anthanatos head with beret sculpted on). A lot of people are using the Action Force Blowback head to replace the Hasbro Falcon one, you do need some sticky tack or hot glue to set it on the Classified neck ball joint I believe, I don't own a Falcon yet.

Last edited:
Gridiron has yet to do plate carriers but, it appears they're heading in that direction with the belt & shoulder holster they're now offering. Better yet, just buy the Action Force plate carriers as they're really nice and durable. To me, I prefer web gear like the one Falcon comes with. Though, I'd probably cut off and glue the shirt portion on his belt. So stupid of Hasbro to not make that piece separate and keyed into the hip area.
There's already a number of 3D printing stores that make replacement heads for LT. Falcon. Anthanatos Limited which is on Etsy & Ebay has a really nice one with options for the beret (part of the head & proper scale or, with the beret removeable and a little large):

But I would like one I don't have to paint (I'm still going to try my hand at painting the Anthanatos head with beret sculpted on). A lot of people are using the Action Force Blowback head to replace the Hasbro Falcon one, you do need some sticky tack or hot glue to set it on the Classified neck ball joint I believe, I don't own a Falcon yet.

Thanks for the links, awesome stuff.

Maybe I'm a little diver happy this week. I think maybe with the black Spec Ops gal. The flipper are a little big but workable.
20230706_123323.jpg

20230706_123438.jpg

Last edited:
Snagging a Alley Viper Set, the Barrett sniper rifle and maybe elite operator set #2….. this could be a dangerous thing to get i to

Which Alley Viper set? The one with the fanged skull mask? Luv that one.

I like the new wall system, waiting for reviews on how it was made. If they used foam panels in the middle then, it's a bit too pricey to me.
I'm surprised Gridiron hasn't done a video on them yet considering how extensive the system is.

Last edited:
I am really digging the Gridiron stuff, even though it's a little pricy. The only "complaint" that I have, from a unified aesthetics view, is that their weapons and gear are much more detailed than the figures themselves, especially the Joes. To the artist in me, it looks a little "off" when you have a super detailed weapon or gear on a simpler figure. I think the Gridiron works a bit better on the Valaverse figures, but what we really "need" is a Hot Toys level 1/12 plastic (no soft goods clothing) figure line. As if we need a more expensive line :lol

Gridiron has another one free non-removeable magazine gun with purchase limit to one a day. It started yesterday and continues until the end of Monday.
Gridiron free gun weekend 7-28-23.jpeg

They also just put up this kickass throne:
Gridiron Gun Throne.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to skip this event. :confused:

I'd love to get character loadout but I just ponied up for Serpentor. Little over retail so not bad. Can't buy everything, I am not Elon.:rotfl

Back