Your Favorite Console Ever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS3. sure it got off to a slow start, but i think 2008 is going to be a whole new story.

Nintendo Gamecube...

Not only was it my most robust console, I also had all the accessories and most Nintendo developed games...

Most of which were AWESOME...

Wind Waker FTW...:rock

well then, it seems like i'm carrying the lone banner for my favorite console:

the sega master system

not only were the games a lot of fun, but sega roundly kicked the crap out of the nintendo in the graphics and story department, it even had a lot of games that were better looking than anything on the SNES
the systems might have been technically equals, but sega always put forth so much more effort, like how mac is light years above pc

some of my games:

phantasy star - no guides back then, so i had to memorize every dungeon
space harrier
alex kidd in miracle world
zillion

for modern gameplay though, i love my 360
there are just too many games for me now

special mention for the genesis, i spent mad hours on that one also

...it even had a lot of games that were better looking than anything on the SNES
the systems might have been technically equals, but sega always put forth so much more effort, like how mac is light years above pc

Except that PC actually has games you can play, Mac might have a solid operating system but it can't hardly play any games (and 3ds Max doesn't work on Mac, damn it)

PC FTW!!!!!

(BTW, a Mac is just as much a PC as a PC is, the only difference is operating system, so it would be correct to label them as Mac-Based PC and Windows-Based PC) ;)

oh yes, i totally agree with your points on the mac vs pc argument darthviper

even though i know mac has the better operating system, i own a pc laptop because it had more applications i use and i even did get a few games for it, something i could not have done on a macbook

that plus i don't think i could spend less than $10,000 as a starting point if i bought a mac, too many high-end audio programs to tempt me :horror:

my point was more to show that sega put forth so much more quality work than nintendo even though it didn't have the same sales

Back