What's your favorite game series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough to say. Heroes of Might and Magic was cool until 3DO sold the rights. I love Castlevania but don't like the recent direction it has taken. My love affair with Streets of Rage was resparked by the fan remake but I may be slightly (or strongly) blinded by nostalgia.

I'll go with Team Fortress. With the insane amount of updates TF2 has received over the years, it has always managed to remain moderately fresh.

That Streets of Rage fan remake is awesome. Problem is it was so damn glitchy I could never finish the game :lol

That Streets of Rage fan remake is awesome. Problem is it was so damn glitchy I could never finish the game :lol
Are we talking about the same one? I played through it at least a dozen times and only ever encountered one glitch. I threw a grenade into a pit and the game crashed :lol

fallout cause its post apocalyptic also like the 50s pop culture in it
or legend of zelda-for the lore the gameplay and the characters, and most importantly the music

fallout cause its post apocalyptic also like the 50s pop culture in it
or legend of zelda-for the lore the gameplay and the characters, and most importantly the music

Yep, I love Bethesda's take on Fallout and of course their Elder Scrolls series.

Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil
Max Payne
Grand Theft Auto
Zone of the Enders
Fatal Frame

...in no particular order.

Last edited:
Legacy of Kain at the top

Castlevania
Streets of Rage
Max Payne
Jak and Daxter
Onimusha
Resident Evil (up to Zero)
Diablo
Ys
Uncharted
Mass Effect
ZOE

And of course FF, Mario, Zelda, Metroid....

Mass Effect is number one then the list would be:

Gears of War
Uncharted
Bioshock
Tomb Raider
Assassin's Creed
Dead Space

Silent Hill series
Uncharted series
Dead Space
Gears of War series
Mass Effect (1 and 2 more than 3)
Halo - (rediscovered though played original two 2001 and 2004)

Final Fantasy series..
Resident Evil series..
Call of Duty Series..
FALLOUT series..
Grand theft Auto series..
Dead Rising
and Catherine

There's only a few games series that I will always have to buy no matter what and they are..

RE, MGS, and SF series.

Back