Your favorite Action Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You're favorite Action Star

The best there is.

936full-steven-seagal.jpg

He'd kick Stallone's and Arnold's ***.

Jason Momoa And Rock are my fav from current crop

asian artist, Tony Jaa and Donnie Yen

I'm going with Arnold.

But i'm trying to think of a modern action star I really dig. Jason Stathem only made 2 good movies in his run, same with Vin Diseal...and The Rock.....i'll have to think about that one.

For pure 'action' how about Jackie Chan?
He is more wooden than Arnie though.

To the guy who mentioned Segal :ignore: :rotfl

I don't think its as easy as an out-an-out star, the 1960's had John Wayne, the 70's had Eastwood and Bronson and the 80's really took off with a whole legion.

But if i was pushed to go for one then go for the first i really noticed.......Clint Eastwood.

For pure 'action' how about Jackie Chan?
He is more wooden than Arnie though.

To the guy who mentioned Segal :ignore: :rotfl

Seagal is Awesome!!!!!!!!!

He is proof that you dont need talent to be a succesful actor

I don't think its as easy as an out-an-out star, the 1960's had John Wayne, the 70's had Eastwood and Bronson and the 80's really took off with a whole legion.

But if i was pushed to go for one then go for the first i really noticed.......Clint Eastwood.

Don't forget about McQueen.

I watched a programme about him last night, Movies 24, pretty awesome bloke.

Yeah he was incredible. I've got a bunch of his books and they've changed my life, the guy was beyond legendary. It's a shame we didn't get more films from him.

Stallone definitely. I love all of his bad movies and some of the ones people think are bad, I think are good (e.g Cliffhanger and Tango and Cash).

Last edited:

Don't forget about McQueen.

Of course the King of Cool, but his 4 years off from 74 to 78 doesn't help. And may be if he'd done A Bridge Too Far instead of An Enemy of the People, his place ahead of Bronson and Eastwood as the #1 movie star of all time would have been sealed.

Cliffhanger and Demolition Man are two of my favourite Stallone films. Never actually been a big Rocky or Rambo fan.

Arnie has more greats IMO. The Terminators, Conans (I actually like 'Destroyer'), Predator, Total Recall, True Lies...I even like Last Action Hero.

Back