Your favorite Action Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You're favorite Action Star

predator-1987-03-g.jpg

:rock

Dutch and Matrix are his best characters outside of Terminator. Predator was on the other night, I almost wish the Predator wasn't in it just so we could see more of the team blowing **** up and throwing knives at people :lol

Arnold in his prime, for sure. Can I say Bruce Lee? And definitely add Tony Jaa before he went bat-**** crazy as well as Wesley Snipes before he decided to rebel. I loved me some Blade, Art of War, Demolition Man, and Undisputed.

Wish I could say The Rock. I thought he'd be the next Arnold. He's got the acting chops and the charisma to be successful..but I end up only liking a few of his films. Wish he did more like The Rundown. Maybe Conan will get it back on track.

080fa22eead77703a857cf23e76d12a7_zpse630b742.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs8QKXtCN9w&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:

Arnold in his prime, for sure. Can I say Bruce Lee? And definitely add Tony Jaa before he went bat-**** crazy as well as Wesley Snipes before he decided to rebel. I loved me some Blade, Art of War, Demolition Man, and Undisputed.

Wesley was on fire for awhile. Bruce Lee sure, it's just sad his life was cut so damn short. He could of done another 20 years of good film easily.

Sucks he only had one American produced movie.

i think i canh voteh for meh
Ahnald my favorite all the time

Wesley was on fire for awhile. Bruce Lee sure, it's just sad his life was cut so damn short. He could of done another 20 years of good film easily.

Sucks he only had one American produced movie.

Yeah, I really enjoyed seeing Wesley's style in films. He had a powerful aura on screen.

Agreed 110% on Bruce. I love Way of the Dragon the most, but if he had been able to finish Game of Death the way it was meant to be, it would have been the pinnacle acheivement in martial art films. IMO.

I guess you can say Enter the Dragon is at the moment (moreso for it's popculture impact than technical martial arts I'd argue), but I'd rather watch those 15 minutes of the original footage of GoD than any fight scene in EtD.

Has to be Arnie but I think Van Damme and Seagal are also worthy of a mention.

Though Blade, McClane and Riddick are my favourtie Action heroes.

Yeah, I really enjoyed seeing Wesley's style in films. He had a powerful aura on screen.

Agreed 110% on Bruce. I love Way of the Dragon the most, but if he had been able to finish Game of Death the way it was meant to be, it would have been the pinnacle acheivement in martial art films. IMO.

I guess you can say Enter the Dragon is at the moment (moreso for it's popculture impact than technical martial arts I'd argue), but I'd rather watch those 15 minutes of the original footage of GoD than any fight scene in EtD.

ETD has more of a presence as you said due to his death (Ledger Syndrome) but I always liked GOD more.

I'd like to mention someone who I got my eye on for the future is Scot Atkins. He was Deadpool in the horrible Wolverine film, and as mad as I was at how they portrayed the character, his fight scene was pretty cool. Atkins is wonderful in the direct-to-DVD Undisputed sequels. You can look him up on Youtube if you're interested. But he's a powerful dude and very light on his feet. I love all the fight scenes that he's in.

Back