Action Hero Tournament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rules.

1. 32 action heroes/ 16 heroes on each side of bracket.
2.No powers
3. No superheroes (that could be a whole different tournament)
4. The character must have multiple movies, but if the character only has one film, then the film must be popular.
5. Robots like T800 and Robocop can be included since they're humanlike and can be destroy.
6. No villains.
7. Action heroes like Bruce Lee/Chuck Norris will be included as themselves, since they always play the same character.
8. When the tournament begins, you will choose who you think wins in a fight/battle, not who is a better character or who is in a better film.
9. You will vote by just writing the name of the character, no details or reasons needed.
10.In case of a draw, where the two characters have the same amount of votes, a compelling argument/post must be made presenting movie feats or achievements accomplished by said character.

The action heroes...pending approval. **List is not final**

Robin Hood
Dirty Harry
The Man with No Name
James Bond
Tarzan
Zorro
John Mcclane
Rambo
Indiana Jones
T-800
Dutch
Robocop
Mad Max
Furiosa (Fury Road)
Martin Riggs
Ellen Ripley
Snake Plissken
Sarah Connor
Bruce Lee
Chuck Norris
Jackie Chan
Steven Seagal
JCVD
Leon the Professional
Ethan Hunt
Brian Mills (Taken)
The Equalizer
The Punisher
The Bride
John Wick
Jason Bourne
The Transporter
Dredd
Machete
Dominic Toretto (F&F)
Luke Hobbs (F&F) (The Rock)

There are more than 32 there, but those are some of the characters that I can think of, some will have to be taken off the list and some replaced with better choices if everyone agrees or has better options.

The tournament will begin when the list of action heroes is final.

Failure? It just started?

What we should do is fight them out....
Something like

Week one
The Equilizer versus. The Punisher.

Then take votes for a week, and out the winner against someone else on the list?

This thread is a bigger failure than Solo :(

lulz, Dominic Toretto > Han Solo so bad it is not even funny. Every car Toretto has driven > Millenium Falcon. Toretto uses his fist to pound people into submission > Han has to rely on a blaster and wookie. Toretto has an awesome voice > Solo....Dennis Quaid? A solo Toretto movie would also make more money than Solo will.

I should have gone with superheroes and Star Whores. :slap

Naw, those would end with Batman and Darth Vader. Yawn.

Failure? It just started?

What we should do is fight them out....
Something like

Week one
The Equilizer versus. The Punisher.

Then take votes for a week, and out the winner against someone else on the list?

Well, I'm making a bracket, so I was waiting for feedback.

lulz, Dominic Toretto > Han Solo so bad it is not even funny. Every car Toretto has driven > Millenium Falcon. Toretto uses his fist to pound people into submission > Han has to rely on a blaster and wookie. Toretto has an awesome voice > Solo....Dennis Quaid? A solo Toretto movie would also make more money than Solo will.

Naw, those would end with Batman and Darth Vader. Yawn.

I think it comes down to Thanos, Phoenix, Apocalypse, Dr. Manhattan....with Apoc being the weakest link. They all lose against Torreto tho.

Meh, Thanos is only good with a completed Infinity Gauntlet. It's like beating Superman with kryptonite. Anyone could.

But agree, Torreto walks away. The Rock couldn't even beat him.

Meh, Thanos is only good with a completed Infinity Gauntlet. It's like beating Superman with kryptonite. Anyone could.

But agree, Torreto walks away. The Rock couldn't even beat him.

Torreto has a good record. He beat Statham and the Rock.

Stallone probably has the greatest record of wins against other action stars/actors. I seriously think Stallone does it on purpose :lol

He beat, Carl Wethers, Hulk Hogan, Mr. T, Dolph Lundgren, Brian Thomson, Antonio Banderas, Wesley Snipes, JCVD, Mel Gibson, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Jason Momoa, Michael Rooker, James Woods, Robert Deniro, Harvey Keitel, Robert Patrick, and Mickey Rourke.

Back