Your favorite Action Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You're favorite Action Star

Stallone. Nothing beats Rocky and Rambo. Arnold would be a very close second.

Wesley was on fire for awhile. Bruce Lee sure, it's just sad his life was cut so damn short. He could of done another 20 years of good film easily.

Sucks he only had one American produced movie.

The only thing that kept me from picking Bruce Lee was his unfortunately limited body of work. But Stallone's right there under Arnie. I see his Rocky films (just 1-4 and Balboa) and First Blood (just the first one) more as dramas than action though, giving Arnie the full edge.

I know he's a popular target here, but Will Smith was a big favorite of mine when he did more action stuff. And he can act.

Yes, his son is annoying now. But still.

I know he's a popular target here, but Will Smith was a big favorite of mine when he did more action stuff. And he can act.

Yes, his son is annoying now. But still.

He was always a likeable guy. But I've detested him lately because he's trying to push his retarded children so hard.

He's amazing! A-MAZ-ING!

2lmlxme.gif

He was always a likeable guy. But I've detested him lately because he's trying to push his retarded children so hard.

I can't argue that. It was kind of cute in Pursuit of Happyness (a movie that I loved), and he did surprise me a bit in Karate Kid, but enough already. Stop trying to force him down America's throat. And he was awful in that last movie After Earth. Maybe Will Smith needed a total flop to get his **** together.

I can't argue that. It was kind of cute in Pursuit of Happyness (a movie that I loved), and he did surprise me a bit in Karate Kid, but enough already. Stop trying to force him down America's throat. And he was awful in that last movie After Earth. Maybe Will Smith needed a total flop to get his **** together.

I forget but was he set to come back in the Independence Day sequels? As long as he doesn't come back as the "don't shoot that green **** at me!" guy I'll watch it.

Got it just never seem to find the time...

Too much time on here :slap

Really is worth a read.

He does consider himself to be a Comedian, One of the best actors in history etc....

I enjoyed it but he really is up himself.

I forget but was he set to come back in the Independence Day sequels? As long as he doesn't come back as the "don't shoot that green **** at me!" guy I'll watch it.

I thought he was. Been a while since I heard anything about it though.

ARNOLD!
That's what he does! That's ALL he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through you, reach down your throat and pull your efn' heart out!

arnold-schwarzenegger-the-terminator.jpg

Back