Your 2010 October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got:
children of the corn 1-3 set up.
the ring 0-1-2 (asian)
the eye (asian)
the house on haunted hill

so far.

Just a heads up for anyone who doesn't own it yet, Best Buy has Trick r Treat on Blueray for 8 bucks this week. Really good deal for a new Halloween classic.

Wow, I remember scouring the city for Trick r' Treat on it's release date last year and paying full price when I found it. And I don't regret it one bit. Everyone should own this for such a great price.

Wow, I remember scouring the city for Trick r' Treat on it's release date last year and paying full price when I found it. And I don't regret it one bit. Everyone should own this for such a great price.

Listen to Fury! He speaks the truth! :duff

My wife and I have already watched it 2 times in the last week....but then our house is already decorated for autumn and some halloween stuff. Love this time of year.

Last night we watched Sleepy Hollow, this morning was Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein and later today will be Monster Squad. After the kids go to bed I may watch Trick 'r Treat.

i re-watched toxic avenger last night, i remember getting freaked out about this when i was young. i was kinda surprised could'nt believe it back then that this had a cartoon show.

gonna add this series to the list this halloween.:lol

I'm gonna start off with some classic Slashers at the beginning....

Gotta factor in Netflix here....so..

October 10th- 17th- the Nightmare on Elm Street Series/Hellrasier 1-2.

October 17-24th - Friday the 13th Part 1-4.

October 24th-29th - some newer stuff... The Hills Have Eyes, SLiTHER, and then classics...Alien, The Shining, The Fly

October 30th- Friday The 13th Part 6, Halloween 1 and 3. ....

And on Halloween- Trick r' Treat.

I think I'm just gonna wing it this year. Every time I make a definitive list, I always find something afterward that I wish I would've watched during the spooky month. Though the zombie movies are no-brainers.

Only Zombies I need are The Walking Dead. :D

Nah, that's the undead climax (ew? :lol). I'm looking for a build up with the RE movies (get them out of the way first), Romero's original trilogy, remakes of Night and Dawn (Day blows donkeys), and Sean of the Dead to lead me into Halloween night.

How can you hate Day? That's my favorite one! Captian Rhodes is the greatest. And Bub!

It's so over the top and fun....:lol

I'll watch Shaun. But other then that, no Zombie movie gets me in that "Halloween" mood. Dunno why.

How can you hate Day? That's my favorite one! Captian Rhodes is the greatest. And Bub!

It's so over the top and fun....:lol

I'll watch Shaun. But other then that, no Zombie movie gets me in that "Halloween" mood. Dunno why.

The remake numbnuts. :lol

You should know me better than that! :nana: Day is my favorite of the original trilogy too. I was pissed to high hell when the remake came out like ass. If they'd stuck to George's original script, it would've been different enough to be set apart from the version George made and would've been awesome with the update to modern day. :(

I was worried. ^ :lol

The remake doesnt exist in my eyes. So I didnt realize you were talking about that. :lol

I was just checking the line up for AMC's Fearfest. Looks like there are a few I want to see but 2/3 I don't care for.

Everything from my horror library which ranges from silents like Caligari and Der Golem to Drag Me To Hell and 2010's The Wolfman.

Okay, maybe not everything, but I definitely plan to cram:
Nosferatu
Haxan
Phantom of the Opera (1925)
The Man Who Laughs
Dracula (1931)
Dracula's Daughter
Frankenstein
Bride of Frankenstein
Son of Frankenstein
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1932)
The Mummy (1932)
The Mummy's Hand
King Kong (1933)
Gojira (1954)
The Exorcist
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Nightmare on Elm Street (the good one)
Halloween (1978)
Halloween III (Yes, I actually like it)
Disney's Legend of Sleepy Hollow
Horror of Dracula
Curse of Frankenstein
Revenge of Frankenstein
Phantom of the Opera (1962)
The Mummy (1959)
Psycho I-IV
Disney's Beauty and the Beast (the BD comes out in October...)

This list is not definitive, just fairly realistic and what I could think of off the top of my head. I love introducing my girlfriend to the classics. Last year was mostly a Universal retrospective. Now I'm going all out.

Back