Your 2010 October/Halloween Movie List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so behind in movie watching. Just saw a few so far. Latest one was 'What Lies Beneath.' Tonight we may watch Mistress of the Dark. Want to save Nightmare on Elm and Halloween for closer to Halloween.

Well, ish. It's got a great story line. But it's a bit slow in parts. The parts that are meant to scare you do a good job. There are just a lot of scenes that make you go.."hurry up already!"

watched tursitas, wrong turn 2 and the hills have eyes (remake) this weekend. i thought turistas was pretty good. i enjoyed the hills remake also...bout what i expected it would be. wrong turn 2 not so much (duh :lol).

I'm going to add to my list but right now I just have The House Of The Devil, Halloween, Trick r treat, Friday the 13th, ANOES.

I'm going to add to my list but right now I just have The House Of The Devil, Halloween, Trick r treat, Friday the 13th, ANOES.

I've heard a few good things about House of the Devil. Will have to check it out.

Also, just picked up Candyman 2, after recommendation from BuffyGirl, will give that a watch later.

I *finally* watched The Strangers last night, the unedited version.
I thought it was fairly effective and better than I expected. Didn't have me screaming at the tv or nuthin'. Well, okay, I did when he left her alone in the house and took the shotgun with him! So dumb... LOL

I watched Wrong Turn 2 last night. Was just as bad as I remembered it. Tonight I'm going for The Hills Have Eyes. I am alone till midnight so I think watching it alone, in the dark should be a lot of fun.

Russell, just remember that the first movie is always considered the better film. And in many respects it was. But I loved the second one for the back story and the connections. I think that's what made it as good as it was...for me

I watched Wrong Turn 2 last night. Was just as bad as I remembered it. Tonight I'm going for The Hills Have Eyes. I am alone till midnight so I think watching it alone, in the dark should be a lot of fun.

Russell, just remember that the first movie is always considered the better film. And in many respects it was. But I loved the second one for the back story and the connections. I think that's what made it as good as it was...for me

Yeah, i dont expect it to be better than the first. Hopefully will be a good watch though. And only cost a few quid.

I watched The Hills Have Eyes a little while back for the first time, not as bad as i expected but still not something i'm bothered about seeing again. (The remake that is)

Yeah, i dont expect it to be better than the first. Hopefully will be a good watch though. And only cost a few quid.

I watched The Hills Have Eyes a little while back for the first time, not as bad as i expected but still not something i'm bothered about seeing again. (The remake that is)

I actually decided to watch it another day and am going to watch Final Destination 2. I have no idea why I am in the mood for that one, but I am. So..off I go.

Enjoy Candyman 2- Farewell to the Flesh. for me. I need to pick that one up myself.

wrong turn 2...have to agree...uggh.

remake of hills was ok. i enjoyed it. going to add strangers to my queue. has anyone seen the collector?

I watched the Frighteners last night. Fun movie.

pdvd013ky7.png

Back