Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maul Fan's photos sure whet my whistle ... :monkey5

I'm still waiting sadly, but you can be sure I'll be talking eventually. :lol

Looks like the next wave of shipments is coming .....21-25 days will hit the USA warehouse per an email from SS.

larbob said:
Looks like the next wave of shipments is coming .....21-25 days will hit the USA warehouse per an email from SS.

That's good to hear. I asked Bob about my order with him and he said SS was pretty vague on the next shipment. It looks like I still won't see this until June though.

I cancelled mine today :monkey2

Not because I didn't want it, but because the import tax must be very high.

I ordered the Koto C3PO & R2D2 a while back.
I happen to live in Europe. I had to pay 53 dollars of import taxes at the customs. Those bastards!
It cost $149.99 + $39.95 + $53 is around $243!!!!

I can't imagine how much Yoda must cost. That's not worth it.

Too bad though. But hopefully he will get another great home :)

larbob said:

I got my notice on Monday too!

Cant wait - less than a month to go!

It is official!!
Sideshow has shipped my Yoda bust!! :D
I have received the email from Sideshow and have the tracking number!!
It will be at my house tomorrow!! :D :chew :D

I cant wait!! :chew

Congrats Loki and P, you lucky bastards:emperor :D I still havn't heard anything from Sideshow, but it should ship friday or early next week (i hope).

I just really hope it shows up Friday. I would hate to have to wait a whole weekend knowing this is sitting on some UPS truck a few miles away waiting for delivery on Monday.

Of course it's been over 10 months since I ordered it so you'd think I could wait a few more days :D

Darth Loki said:
Of course it's been over 10 months since I ordered it so you'd think I could wait a few more days :D

Nah, it's too nice of a piece not to want.

Not far, Yoda not far, urrmmm, hehehehe.

MaulFan said:
Not far, Yoda not far, urrmmm, hehehehe.

Very nice :D

I'm really excited. It's great timing too as Kit will be up here the following weekend for an O's game.

IronFingaz said:
View attachment 3045
Error... pic should be bigger

LUCKY!

How about some pics? Mine should ship out this week:chew

I'll try and get some pics taken tomorrow. We had a really bad storm earlier and my table outside is soaked (I want to take pics in the natural light outside)

And I should say that this thing is awesome. The eyes look much better than the new pics on SS's site but not nearly as good as the eyes of the prototype piece. They are the only thing that I could complain about. Though I wouldn't mind if his robe was a little more tattered and worn.

Last edited:
Back