Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I like mine and have no regrets at all....Just funny that no one knew it was going to be covered in latex or whatever!

Sir Tristram said:
Well, I like mine and have no regrets at all....Just funny that no one knew it was going to be covered in latex or whatever!

Pics is possible? :D :cool:

The Earl of Dunfield said:
ST - how do you rate the eyes in person compared to the SDCC pics? :confused:
It is definitely different then the SDCC pics. No question there. But I still love it. The eyes are looking slightly up and their color is fine...It is not the definitive Yoda for me, but it is closer than most have come. I am still waiting for someone to make a replica of the Actual puppet that frank Oz used....Master Replicas said they do not hold the license for that kind of item...I wonder who does....GG? Couldn't be Sideshow...Could it???

has anyone else recieved their Yoda Bust yet?? It seems that so far on the boards only 2 people have received theirs. Just wondering because there seems to be a lack of excitement among board members about this piece......Maybe I am just imagining things - or maybe everyone is tired of talking about another Star Wars piece after the overkill of Boba PF threads going around.

Oh well.....I hope more of us get our Yoda bust soon and more pictures and opinions rise up about this awesome piece!

seanmh said:
has anyone else recieved their Yoda Bust yet?? It seems that so far on the boards only 2 people have received theirs. Just wondering because there seems to be a lack of excitement among board members about this piece......Maybe I am just imagining things - or maybe everyone is tired of talking about another Star Wars piece after the overkill of Boba PF threads going around.

Oh well.....I hope more of us get our Yoda bust soon and more pictures and opinions rise up about this awesome piece!

Mine should be here tomorrow.
I hope to get pics up later in the week with various lighting conditions and maybe with some focal length comparisons to help people work out what's camera artifacts and what's the bust.

seanmh said:

Mine will be here Thursday, from what I've read from people though, it sounds like most are expecting him late April / early may with the next shipment.

I'll get mine tomorrow, assuming I can beat the UPS man home. I would take pictures for y'all if I could, but last time I tried the pictures were friggin' huge and too big for me to post.

For those that have this already, is this texture people are talking about some sort of trick with paint and all, or does it actually have rubber all over the body?

Agent0028 said:
I'll get mine tomorrow, assuming I can beat the UPS man home. I would take pictures for y'all if I could, but last time I tried the pictures were friggin' huge and too big for me to post.

Upload them to www.photobucket.com, I am eager to see more of these.

:monkey5

MaulFan said:
For those that have this already, is this texture people are talking about some sort of trick with paint and all, or does it actually have rubber all over the body?
Mine is not a trick....It has some sort of latex or something soft covering the thing. The entire head and hand. I have not checked his chest.

Sir Tristram said:
Mine is not a trick....It has some sort of latex or something soft covering the thing. The entire head and hand. I have not checked his chest.

Thanks for sharing, I'll probably be contacting Sideshow when I get mine for some clarification, they gave a big speach about making Jabba out of hard vinyl to help it have the longest life it could have, so if they're using something vinyl/rubber/latex on Yoda, I'd like to know what it is and if we should be concerned about deterioration, especially on a $600 item.

Eww, I hadn't thought about that... Let us know what they say Maulfan. I cringe at the idea of this not lasting for a verrrry long time...

Back