Yoda Bust is Coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly my thoughts! The eyes are so/so, but I stop to check him out every time I walk by. Congrats on getting a really really cool bust:bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc !

Ryanfromindiana said:
Exactly my thoughts! The eyes are so/so, but I stop to check him out every time I walk by. Congrats on getting a really really cool bust:bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc !

Thanks, it's almost surreal that I finally have him. He's been on order for over 10 months. Gonna be a while before he makes it to his final resting place next to Maul on the top shelf. Gonna put them on the bottom shelf for a while to make sure they can handle the weight. But they will look awesome once on the top shelf together :rock

Now if I could only find a Greedo cheap :monkey3

P1X4R said:
got mine today! :chew

i can't wait to open it later. :)

I can't wait to see your pics! I'm sure they'll put mine to shame :eek:

I forgot to mention the hair on this. Stunning! It really makes the entire piece for me.

Glad to see you like him Loki, I told you he'd be worth the way, it's like having Yoda right there with you.

MaulFan said:
Glad to see you like him Loki, I told you he'd be worth the way, it's like having Yoda right there with you.

He certainly was worth the wait. I can't wait for my Dad to see him, he's gonna flip out.

MaulFan said:
Is your dad a Yoda fan?

Yoda and Vader. My Dad was a huge SW fan and is the reason it is so special to me. We would watch the movies all the time and we'd always watch the OT on Thanksgiving.

I bought him a Vader PF for his birthday last year :D

Darth Loki said:
Yoda and Vader. My Dad was a huge SW fan and is the reason it is so special to me. We would watch the movies all the time and we'd always watch the OT on Thanksgiving.

I bought him a Vader PF for his birthday last year :D

Nice story, I have fond memories of my parents doing things for me and with me related to Star Wars, but I've never had anyone close to me that liked them also so I've always been a fan by myself, never had anyone to talk to about SW til I found these forums.

Good for the both of you! :fireworks :fireworks

Mine should be out for delivery in the next day or two, I really can't wait for this! :monkey5 :monkey5

I ought to go on a posting binge everyday in my own "I got my Yoda bust, wahooo" thread. :lol :emperor

i got mine today. no time for pics though. gotta sleep soon.. i was a bit surprised with the material used. i haven't been keeping up on this though. overall i'm quite pleased on how it looks. it's a good representation of yoda in empire. pics to come when i get the time. good night. :) ZZzzzzzzz..

Great pics, Loki... Has anyone in europegotten trackingnumbers for Yoda bust yet. I was told mine would ship sometime this week but the EU warehouse is so damn slooooooow, so i don't know.

I am still waiting too and by my reckoning I will recieve Yoda by mid-June, exactly one month after it shipped from US Warehouse, which is the average shipping time from USA to EU for all my stuff.

Back