Ya think The Creature SSE Dio will be in tonights Newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Remember when I posted this a while back?

absolutely-nothing.jpg

Well, today it is a bit more accurate. :D 112 days and counting until the earliest possible appearance of Color Mort (October 22nd). Of course, that depends on the start date of Spook, so the more likely date will be the 29th, which would mean that the 112 days won't be right for another week.

fury... you crack me up. Love the $3 per day plan. :D

Well, I've got three bucks in the jar! And by this time next week there should be $24 there, which will build to become a nice backup in case I miss the twenty minute preorder window which will occur at approximately 3:47 AM PST! :lol

Holding onto the $3 per day system, so there ought to be about $45 in there already. See what drinking your coffee at home can net for you in the end?

Somehow, we dropped the ball on bumping this last week! :horror

Anyway, wouldn't it be a curve ball for SS to offer this tonight?

Last edited:
I'm in there with ya. Giving up coffee and cake for this one. So $5 a day. That may cover a couple of Spook releases :)

Sadly, my $3 per day is now going toward the Aliens Maquette. I am a sell out! Just sent the color CFTBL out, and that was a hard one.

:(

WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY, OHHHHH, SAY....don't make an sse version? What if the Dracula was the last one they do in black and white? Such things have been known to happen with Sideshow. They did it with the 8" Monsters, no wave 5 (at least) in black and white. They did it with the 12" monsters. No black and white versions for tons of those. It could happen here. It's beeen a awfullllly loooong time, fellas.:monkey3

what happens if they, ohhhhh, say....don't make an sse version? What if the dracula was the last one they do in black and white? Such things have been known to happen with sideshow. They did it with the 8" monsters, no wave 5 (at least) in black and white. They did it with the 12" monsters. No black and white versions for tons of those. It could happen here. It's beeen a awfullllly loooong time, fellas.:monkey3

richard how can you say such things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No! No! No!

Back