• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting out the game!! :( Hot Toys:T800,Han&Chew,Commando Scarface, Hannibal & dios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3M3SIS 2ALL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Getting out the game!! :( Hot Toys:T800,Han&Chew,Commando Scarface, Hannibal & dios

Well just recently broke my ankle and has put things in perspective for me, I spend to much time inside playing video games, collecting, googling and im not enjoying the world and enjoying mobility. Might be the meds that has me loopy but im getting rid of my collection. I cant move around to much to take great pics but I will be as descriptive as I can, if you have any questions feel free to ask. What ever doesnt sell within a couple weeks its going on ebay.

Im dont have set prices yet, but feel free to make me an offer.

HANNIBAL & DIO SOLD!!

1. Hannibal Lecter (Iminime HS), body from ebay (china brand) Full metal's Gurney Cell Diorama. The fig and gurney have to sell together but I can sell with or without the Dio. Cell is made by me so its not a production perfect model, but it does look good when it is set up.....if I do say so myself. The glass barrier is thin plexiglass so on the right side there is a small crack that occured when I was drilling holes but its not really noticeable but i want to be as clear as possible.
If you just want to the fig it will come with Full metal's gurney, orange jumpsuit, ankle cuffs, 2 restraints, Iminime HS, body & assorted hands.

20151019_174548_resized.jpg

20151019_174449_resized.jpg

20151019_185522.jpg

20151117_084657_resized.jpg

20151117_084701_resized.jpg

Scarface is Sold, but Dio is still available.

2. Blitzway Scarface: was purchased used, no shipper, box not in great shape but not to bad. Comes compete with chair, magnetic base, pretty much everything in pics. Also I was making a custom dio, which consists of backdrop, table, whiskey bottle, translucent clear chair, no floor (i will included the floor board that is in the pic if you want but it warped real bad when i painted it. Also if you want it complete with the dio I will include a extra white suit and blue dye (to recreate the right color scene in the suit) due to my leg i wasnt able to finish it but i think it would looked awesome. OPEN to sell the fig, alone without dio. make an offer.

20151117_084721_resized.jpg

20151117_084729_resized.jpg

20151117_084448_resized.jpg

20151117_084516_resized.jpg

20151117_084141_resized.jpg

20151117_084151_resized.jpg

51a5yFelo+L.jpg

3. Hot Toys Commando John Matrix: Purchased new, complete, in mint condition minus one of the vest clips bent but is still functional and not visible...only when your up close and examining it. Dio consists of backboard, half jeep, sandy floor board. Willing to sell fig separately.

20151117_084559_resized.jpg

20151117_084614_resized_1.jpg

20151117_084608_resized_1.jpg

4. Hot Toys Terminator BD: was purchased used by a member here, comes complete with box and shipper. HS has been modified and hard wired, will included Woodland scenics "Just plug system" so all you have to do is run the ac plug to your detolf and his eye will stay lit evertime you turn it on. Dio will include some metal bullet shells, OPEN to sell fig by itself without dio.

20151117_084638_resized.jpg

20151117_084643_resized.jpg

20151117_084638_resized.jpg

20151010_175825_resized.jpg
the wire fits underneath the hairpiece with no issues in case you dont want to have it plugged in.

Han & Chewy Sold!
And Hot toys Han Solo & Chewbacca Exclusive. Mint condition, displayed for about a week and put back in the box. Non tampered original.

Last edited:
Re: Getting out the game!! :( Hot Toys:T800,Han&Chew,Commando Scarface, Hannibal & di

I see sober seller's remorse in your future. :lol

Re: Getting out the game!! :( Hot Toys:T800,Han&Chew,Commando Scarface, Hannibal & di

I see sober seller's remorse in your future. :lol

lol, honestly ive been down this road before. I dont think im a true collector. I get excited about pre release, the waiting, then who gets it first......then its over. For the time being im only going to keep Marty Mcfly and the Deloreon (when it comes in) and leave it at that.

But i want to know the price oh hannibal

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Definitely interested in your Terminator set.

One reason why I don’t “bloat” my collection. I want to appreciate what I have rather than wanting to "have that and that and that”.
Your displays are amazing. One of a kind. Those are “art pieces” now. You might regret what you once had if you sell.

One reason why I don’t “bloat” my collection. I want to appreciate what I have rather than wanting to "have that and that and that”.
Your displays are amazing. One of a kind. Those are “art pieces” now. You might regret what you once had if you sell.

Thanks for the compliment, I think thats the other thing thats getting to me is that I dont have a dedicated room...or mancave if you will. At the moment I have them in my living room which really doesnt go with anything. Maybe when I buy a home and have a room to myself then I will get back in it. But so far im still full steam ahead with the movement.

If it wasn't close to christmas I'll get that scarface for sure...beautiful work by the way. :)

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

If it wasn't close to christmas I'll get that scarface for sure...beautiful work by the way. :)

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I thought scarface would generate a little more interest seeing on how its a great fig and not always available but thats about the only one that hasnt been inquired upon. So i ended up putting him on ebay. But as long as i have no bids ill gladly pull it out if anyone else is interested.

Wow, You have a fantastic collection! Sad to hear your getting out of the game (for now at least) But the good thing is, if you have the money, you can always get the figures back!

Wow, You have a fantastic collection! Sad to hear your getting out of the game (for now at least) But the good thing is, if you have the money, you can always get the figures back!

Thank you very much.

Sunday Funday bump!!!! Hot Toys Han & Chewy Mint condition untampered, Hot Toys Commando Mint condition (bent vest clip but functional, and not really visible), Terminator Battle Damaged.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

and save me ebay fees, will probably be posting on ebay on monday or tuesday..... so shoot me a reasonable offer. Im located in souther california (fontana, inland empire to be exact) willing to do local pick up and willing to meet near me or near whittier which is 30ish minutes from L.A. (I visit my parents once a week) prefer U.S. buyers (shipping charges are ridiculous international) :google:banana

Back