Ya think The Creature SSE Dio will be in tonights Newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, this is how we are starting my day? I'm with Lonnie now in thinking the SSE won't come around until Spooktacular.

I'll be keeping an eye out the way I normally do. :D

I really don't think it will go up tonight with the PPO coming tomorrow. Too much excitement for one week.

It'll be a double creature feature at B&W Friday mark my words. They did it one year with Frankie offering the 1:1 Bust and the PFs of him and his bride. This year it'll be SSE 1:1 Creature bust and the SSE Creature Dio.

More than this, I'd like a preview or preorder of the next offering in the diorama line. To be honest, all the effort in obtaining the silver screen editions is actually starting to grate on me.

It'll be a double creature feature at B&W Friday mark my words. They did it one year with Frankie offering the 1:1 Bust and the PFs of him and his bride. This year it'll be SSE 1:1 Creature bust and the SSE Creature Dio.

We got a SSE double dip during last year's B & W Friday with the SSE Dracula Dio and the SSE Creature PF. I don't think we'll see a SSE Creature dio before another dio is announced. :confused::dunno

I still think it will be Spooktacular, but take a look at who voted for "In a newsletter, very soon." in the poll furystorm posted a link to above... :rotfl

Ya think The Creature SSE Dio will be in this weeks newsletter?

Now that I have seen how perfect The Creature Color Dio is, I am going NUTS waiting for the Creature SSE Dio to go up for order!:google:google:google :google:google:google :google:google:google
I wish I had not had to cancel the color.:monkey2

I really should not be accessing the newsletter at work anymore. Don't think the company likes it! But, no, I think the SSE will be offered during Spooktacular. I'm also leaning toward a slightly higher edition size on this. My preference would be 100, but maybe 75?!?!?

More happy collectors...
Less happy flippers...

Sounds good to me buddy.:D

I would LOVE it to be 100 or more.:D

Since you are the President of the sse color blind society merry marching band, they will probably set the edition sizes based on your executive order. :lol Make it so!:D Nick says 100.:naughty:peace

I hope you and all the sse buds I love teasing are able to get theirs though so their respective collections can remain complete. Good luck to Nick and the rest. but esp. Nick, cause he's my bud.:banana

Back