Ya think The Creature SSE Dio will be in tonights Newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did this not get bumped today? Well, I'm finally reading the newsletter, and of course, nada! Thought about bumping before work today, just got sidetracked.

How did this not get bumped today? Well, I'm finally reading the newsletter, and of course, nada! Thought about bumping before work today, just got sidetracked.

It didn't get bumped because I was stuck in Jury Duty all day... :lol :naughty

...We all know that the creature won't pop up in the newsletter, but will most likely be promo'd on the website first. :p

I highly doubt that... I think we will get something in the newsletter about an "in stock Universal Monster pre-order" right before Spooktacular and Black & White Friday, but with no mention of what it is. That is the way almost all of the SSE Monster stuff has occured since 2004.

I highly doubt that... I think we will get something in the newsletter about an "in stock Universal Monster pre-order" right before Spooktacular and Black & White Friday, but with no mention of what it is. That is the way almost all of the SSE Monster stuff has occured since 2004.

:lecture What he said.

Lonnie, you always say what I was GOING to say, just before I say it. How do you do that? :lol

What about tonight? This will be the first newsletter outside of the May Fantacular which seemed to provide slightly barren NLs. Personally, of course, I don't think we will see the CFTBL SSE until Spooktacular. Especially since Sideshow told us in an "Ask Sideshow" that there would be no new Universal diorama releases this year except for maybe an SSE!

:(

Back