Ya think The Creature SSE Dio will be in tonights Newsletter?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i own both previous SSE dios and will be pissed if i miss the creature dio

It should be fairly simple to avoid missing it. Just follow these steps:

1) Avoid any and all hygiene activities that might take you away from your computer (or use a laptop that you can take with you on said excursions)

2) Keep an ample supply of nutrients from the various food groups close at hand (Red Bull, cheetos, and pizza, for example)

3) Shun all forms of actual human contact (following step 1 should make this much easier to accomplish)

4) Schedule time off from work or school if possible. If that is not possible, or you forget, then call in sick to work or school - The Swine Flu is a pretty sure bet to get people to tell you to stay home. (Note: announcing, in advance, that you expect to be "ill" during the last week of October is probably not the best idea)

5) Keep the Spooktacular chat window open continuously, scanning for comments such as "OMG!! The creech is up for order NOW!!!"

6) Press the refresh button on the Spooktacular news AND new products pages every 90 seconds - multiple browser windows or a tabbed browser are essential to this step, and multiple monitors connected to your computer would also be a plus.

7) And above all, DO NOT SLEEP! Sleep is for the weak!

Follow these simple instructions, and you will be assured of scoring an SSE Creature Diorama. Then you can proceed to the next step:

8) Check yourself into a detox facility or hospital to prevent loss of a kidney or other vital organ.

You forgot two things:

1) the disclaimer!

2) you'll need to replace the computer chair because the butt smell will never wash out (ain't that right Fury? :p).

This is starting to drive me nuts! I MUST have this! I can't have the first two and not this one! My collecting urges are overpowering!

Man that line must be hell to collect..It would drive me crazy.

my waitlist converted on this piece :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5, but I just opened it and there is damage :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

On taking styrofoam out of art box I saw some grey pieces stuck to the tape and thought that wasn't a good sign:

IMG_3432Large.jpg

then saw where those two pieces came from:

IMG_3433Large.jpg

Guess I'll be calling them on Monday to see if a replacement is available, which I think is highly unlikely.

Anyone want this "as is" for my costs, which was something like $180 plus ship plus ship to you? I can isolate the pieces so a repair could be done. If not, it's going back.

That sucks Mesa. I wonder what the fins bumped against in the package? He's off to the side by himself. Maybe an overzealous packing job.

Back