Media xxxxx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Physical or Digital?

• Physical

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Digital

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Both

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Re: Physical or Digital?

Although I admit the convenience of digital downloads, physical copies aren't going anywhere and it's the medium to go for. Nothing beats having something tangible in you hands.

In fact, more often than not, I'm seeing that digital copies are popular with the teenage group. Kids and their Facebook age. :lol

some ppl don't have a fast internet connection to get the wanted game to be downloaded quick like me

it's bad enough that it takes me around 3 hours to download a 6GB Game (or Patch like Unity)

so physical for me

I'm lazy so would would get digital copies all day long if I had enough memory and they were reasonably priced. Pricing system is still stupid so discs it is for now.

Both for now. Physical for games I'm a huge fan of. Digital for ones I'm not. But I'll probably go all digital soon. Its so much easier. And I don't resell games so that doesn't factor into it. Being able to have the game downloaded before its released (just not unlocked) is so nice as you don't have to wait 3 hours to play it once it is.

Physical. There are so many reasons why digital only is a bad route with the way companies are going. Keeping discs or cartridges in working condition takes very little effort. Unless you are dealing with past Xbox systems which actually scratch discs. Physical collections will probably last a lifetime for most.

Physical, but for games I'm not so excited about and it's available on digital for much cheaper I'd go digital. But for games I love and really like, physical copy for sure unless it is not an option. (Released in digital only)

For games I really love I try to get the collectors edition version instead too.

With physical copies there is an actual sense of owning the game, I value things that I can see AND touch

But digital has advantages, it's cheaper and I tend to buy digital copies of games that I'm not so crazy about but still want to play

Back