XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, they better be doing all of that for these prices. I won't be buying a thing from this company though, I feel SS has done a great job with their own Marvel pieces at a much cheaper price.

rogue QC, jean grey, no magneto, no mr sinister, storm always looked off to me, imo SS has not done anywhere near a great job with it..let alone those wack, unimaginative, red-X bases…they've had that license for awhile now and no brown wolverine, and more importantly they've left off the TOP VILLAIN of the x-men..they had the DC license for what 2 years now give or take and we've already seen the joker…so what are they waiting for?? They've dropped the ball with it..yes some pieces look good, not denying that at all..but their overall handling of the license has not been great.

Yeah, to me SS's Marvel offerings have been really hit or miss the last few years, and overall pretty inconsistent. It's like they're treating them as the step child. On the other hand, they have been absolutely nailing the DC license. Everything has been perfect to me so far.

rogue QC, jean grey, no magneto, no mr sinister, storm always looked off to me, imo SS has not done anywhere near a great job with it..let alone those wack, unimaginative, red-X bases…they've had that license for awhile now and no brown wolverine, and more importantly they've left off the TOP VILLAIN of the x-men..they had the DC license for what 2 years now give or take and we've already seen the joker…so what are they waiting for?? They've dropped the ball with it..yes some pieces look good, not denying that at all..but their overall handling of the license has not been great.

That's coming soon from SS, it's all but confirmed.

XM are in the process of making a Brown Wolverine but Marvel have made them delay it, basically because of SS making one. Antman on here knows the full details but the description on the XM one sounds great. They can't currently make a Spider-Man because of SS doing JSC CQ.

First of I was a little disappointed but thinking about it I'm actually cool with this now though because it is better both companies will be working on different characters rather both working on the same ones. Makes me wonder if this is the reason SS are banging out so many A-listers.

I'm sure there QC will be great. It's when they get bigger & bigger is when you need to start worrying. Right now there a whole new company out to impress trying to build a fan base.

Just like what SS were doing when they 1st started

This.

I am very excited by this company. Hopefully they continue to grow and Disney loosens their selling restrictions. SS needs real competition and these guys are exactly that.

So far all of XM's pieces appear to be very well done and impressive the only ones that really have not wowed me are Hulk and Iron Man but that in no way means that I think they are bad. Magneto is by far the best because of the execution, Iron Man mark VII looks to be exceptional and Thanos is suppose to be on par with Mags. I'm interested in those three.

I'm waiting to have cap in hand to confirm the quality and if it meets expectations I will be looking for a Gambit and Daredevil from XM. I believe Mags and Thanos will be a definite for me though barring some huge negative development.

So far all of XM's pieces appear to be very well done and impressive the only ones that really have not wowed me are Hulk and Iron Man but that in no way means that I think they are bad. Magneto is by far the best because of the execution, Iron Man mark VII looks to be exceptional and Thanos is suppose to be on par with Mags. I'm interested in those three.

I'm waiting to have cap in hand to confirm the quality and if it meets expectations I will be looking for a Gambit and Daredevil from XM. I believe Mags and Thanos will be a definite for me though barring some huge negative development.

same here bro , I'd per-order captain , and looking forward Mags too. i hope XM can make a new standard of statues, when they already make a new price level standard, it should be do the same thing about the quality, not only qc and paint app . That's a creative design to make product worth it's price. just like mags, even haven't a proto type ,many people talking about him and i already want to have him, because he have a great design.

I don't know what I would do if they were to get a DC or DBZ line. You could stick a fork in me cause I'd be a done collector. Id pick my family up and move them to Singapore. Would be cheaper in the long run. Hey XM, you guys hiring?

I'd kill for a 1/4 scale resin Goku and Vegetta. I have the medicos Goku and its awesome but the scale is only 1/6. Master Stars makes some solid stuff too but still not in scale with what I want. For the price though you can't go wrong

Any idea in when we may get a chance too see the Thanos concept art?

Hell! :slap I forgot to mention I'm interested in the Brown Wolverine!

Anybody know if they are planning to make a Gambit? That's probably the only character I'd spent that kind of money on if it came out great.

Anybody know if they are planning to make a Gambit? That's probably the only character I'd spent that kind of money on if it came out great.

Yeah. If they did a 90's cartoon looking gambit... Ohhh boy.

Since they have the license, why not make all of the Xmen

exactly..make the animated series and I'm screwed

This pose would be awesome. With a bunch of switch out parts. And the sentinel themed base really should be standard for the x-men pieces they produce.

gambit1.jpeg

This pose would be awesome. With a bunch of switch out parts. And the sentinel themed base really should be standard for the x-men pieces they produce.

gambit1.jpeg

That pose looks a lot like the sideshow pf
I'd like an action pose

Okay so there are quite a few company's in XM 's region that will be selling the statues but many of them will not ship to the U.S. I found out Speculative Fiction will for anyone interested in obtaining XM products. Im very close to pulling the trigger on the Cap., just because I am on the waitlist for SSC's and there only a 500 es for XM's Cap.

Just thought I would share with my fellow collectors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back