XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not even pointing in the right direction either

An impressive flaw :)

Seriously, didn't someone mention an error with the pose of the XM hulk as well. Some of this boards collectors have a great eye for this kinds of things...

Hopefully XM gets it right.

Change the positioning of the legs and you have the modern thor from Sideshow

And the SSC Thor is a lot cheaper. Honestly, as much as peeps complain about the left hand, the modern Thor PF ROCKS! It's a fantastic looking statue and will easily be the 1/4 scale Thor in my collection. The XM Thor look good but pretty much most of these XM pieces are a little too anime looking for my tastes.

not really liking this THOR not doing it for me. I will stick with my SS THOR grail...this doesn't even come close to it

And the SSC Thor is a lot cheaper. Honestly, as much as peeps complain about the left hand, the modern Thor PF ROCKS! It's a fantastic looking statue and will easily be the 1/4 scale Thor in my collection. The XM Thor look good but pretty much most of these XM pieces are a little too anime looking for my tastes.

Agreed.

Pose is too simple and not impressive to me. I prefer dynamic such pricy statue

Pose is too simple and not impressive to me. I prefer dynamic such pricy statue

Looks to be in the early stages of a prototype... I would wait and see what the finished product looks like with all the switch out parts.... But I do agree for people on the other side of the pond, it has to pretty impressive for me to spend $750 on it... As much as I liked their Captain America and Iron Man, their poses and limited extras were not enough to tempt me, unlike BW which seems to give you a lot more bang for the buck with all the extras that come with her.

Looks to be in the early stages of a prototype... I would wait and see what the finished product looks like with all the switch out parts.... But I do agree for people on the other side of the pond, it has to pretty impressive for me to spend $750 on it... As much as I liked their Captain America and Iron Man, their poses and limited extras were not enough to tempt me, unlike BW which seems to give you a lot more bang for the buck with all the extras that come with her.

Yeah I remember saying there Wolverine was going to be an easy pass from the WIP Pics but man I was so wrong. Day one buy now

Not feeling this one at all. With XM Cap I think everything is fantastic except the portrait. With BW I think she is more or less on par with SSC's effort but this one feels flat. He has a smell-my-finger pose.

I think the classic SSC Thor is the classic thor to own. You could probably get it for less than this will cost to ship to NA.

I am pretty excited to see how this company does going forward. i need a great thanos statue for my collection. I was about to buy their Cap through a friend in Singapore, but i am a bit on the fence still. i do not love the headsculpt. The pose and flag are awesome though.

The more I look into XM the more tempted I get. Just wish I could get them a little cheaper. I am so close to pulling the order on Cap.

As it stands...that Magneto looks like a must for me. The Sentinel hand as his throne is a killer concept

The more I look into XM the more tempted I get. Just wish I could get them a little cheaper. I am so close to pulling the order on Cap.

As it stands...that Magneto looks like a must for me. The Sentinel hand as his throne is a killer concept

I came really close to ordering there CA are few times now but I'm more than happy with the new SS version so I decided to skip it. Also like you I really want there Magneto & also there Wolverine. With everything else I've got coming there's no way I can buy it all unfortunately

Whatever the reason for XM not doing Spider-Man for the time being, and I'm ok with that for all that's coming out from SS, when they do eventually get to him and the statue got the attention their Cap and Black Widow seem to be getting with details and switch outs, I don't think I could pass.

And jeez a Gambit with as much attention would also be hard to pass up. I really would like Spidey to potentially be the only one I'd get but a well done Gambit would be extremely tempting. And for both characters I already have the SS versions but another killer version of them in 1/4 could reel me in to these prices I definitely don't want to pay.

Whatever the reason for XM not doing Spider-Man for the time being, and I'm ok with that for all that's coming out from SS, when they do eventually get to him and the statue got the attention their Cap and Black Widow seem to be getting with details and switch outs, I don't think I could pass.

And jeez a Gambit with as much attention would also be hard to pass up. I really would like Spidey to potentially be the only one I'd get but a well done Gambit would be extremely tempting. And for both characters I already have the SS versions but another killer version of them in 1/4 could reel me in to these prices I definitely don't want to pay.

XM's spiderman was pushed back from Marvel.. They'll try for the next year they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back