XM Studios - 1/6 Scale Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundwave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

Did a quick search but couldn't find a thread already (might be I'm just terrible at searching) but has anyone picked up the XM Studios 1/6th scale Thor statue??

SOThor.png

I have been looking at him to pair up with my Bowen Museum Beta Ray Bill but not sure if they will scale ok?

Thanks

Neil

This was not well received. This was based off of the Avengers animated TV series. It's more cartoony than the Bowens.

Thanks for the info guys
I actually saw this in hand at a Comic Con & it looks nice enough but I wasn't aware that it was based on the Animated version but I can see it now & think you're right it won't look right along side Beta Ray
But damn if the BBTS price isn't tempting lol

Oh well the search for a Bowen Thor continues

Neil

Thanks for the info guys
I actually saw this in hand at a Comic Con & it looks nice enough but I wasn't aware that it was based on the Animated version but I can see it now & think you're right it won't look right along side Beta Ray
But damn if the BBTS price isn't tempting lol

Oh well the search for a Bowen Thor continues

Neil

Bowen has a few Thor statues that look fantastic. You can't go wrong with most of them. Good luck adding one to your collection.

Bowen has a few Thor statues that look fantastic. You can't go wrong with most of them. Good luck adding one to your collection.

Thanks buddy

This is the actual one I want to pair with Beta Ray but prices seem all over the place & he rarely comes up in the UK for a reasonable amount

901376-product-silo.png

Maybe one day

Neil

That's a nice one!

Bowen always had a certain style to his sculpt. Loved most of his statues.

Back