XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor looks nice, love the simple pose... Better than SS new Thor Pf pose for sure. Wonder if SS gonna do Magneto and Wolverine as well, or else many will prob purchase this

sweeeeeet

magnwolvepreview_655x3223.jpg

thor_preview.jpg

sideshow snap out

Really like the Magneto sitting in the Sentinel hand throne. I prefer the Lee Magneto look but this one isn't bad at all. Thor doing his best Techno Viking pose..not bad.

sweeeeeet

magnwolvepreview_655x3223.jpg

thor_preview.jpg

sideshow snap out

I'd wait until these are finished before calling SSC out. Besides Cap, none of their earlier pieces are all that impressive to me. These new pieces do have some potential though. I'll wait for some proto shots before I pass judgment on any of them. However, IMO SSC is still king of the hill when it comes to 1/4 scale pieces.

Really like the Magneto sitting in the Sentinel hand throne. I prefer the Lee Magneto look but this one isn't bad at all.

The very BEST Magneto statue ever made for me is easily the Koto Mags. I can't see anything topping it. It screams Lee Mags and is ripped right from the pages of Lee's run on X-MEN.

Fantastic looking magneto I love the throne really works for the character.

Wolverine is cool but from how it was being bigged up was expecting something more special

Thor just strikes me as saying in this pose "I would have words with thee" so is awesome

yes, l just talk with XM studios today and it will be a 1/4 Scale magneto with the sentinel hand as his throne

Other ideas include magneto holding a cerebro helmet and an ummasked head

yes, l just talk with XM studios today and it will be a 1/4 Scale magneto with the sentinel hand as his throne

Nice time to save moola

I just wish there was a way to buy these without having to pay for them to be shipped from Asia.

same... they'd be making so much bank if they allowed the entire continent of the US to support them.

same... they'd be making so much bank if they allowed the entire continent of the US to support them.

I think SS has an iron grip on licensing 1:4 scale Marvel comic statues in the states... Sucks because these look really cool and the only way were going to get them is through Ebay at extremely high prices.

I think SS has an iron grip on licensing 1:4 scale Marvel comic statues in the states... Sucks because these look really cool and the only way were going to get them is through Ebay at extremely high prices.

Isn't GG also producing 1/4 scale marvel statues now?

The Magneto Concept is Very Impressive looking with him on a Sentinel Hand as a Throne and the Xavier School for the Gifted Standard as a footing, I Really Really Like what I am seeing, bookmarked XM Studios for future updates, Excellent Excellent Post Dan

Will he be wearing his cape?

Not too bad, seems XM studios are more like 1/4 scale Bowen style simple and comic inspired pieces so if that's your interest, it's perfect. So far I liked their Cap and this Thor looks promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back