XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a guy on FB that is hurting for some cash and has dropped his to $2500. Problem is he only wants a local transaction. I think he is in NJ.

If its the one from Paterson or Passaic for local pick up that's the one we were talking about that has no print or box

I believe when he first posted it on eBay for 2900-3000 it said in the description that it did not have the original box. You can ask to to make sure.

If it feels like something that's right for you, by all means go for it. Just be careful. I have one and I do not regret it, and I purchased mine when the prices were high.

Nah I just sold mine. Don't plan on purchasing another one any time soon. He lowered it to 2500$. Great price for anyone who is truly looking to buy now.

yeah I don't recall there being no box, to be honest I wouldn't buy it without at least the art box. shipper isn't that big of deal as long as it's wrapped with cardboard I think.

If you do buy without boxes, make sure you get full insurance and preferably go to a UPS store to have them box it up, that way they have no excuses to not insure it.

There is one with coin and art print selling for $2750. Is the coin and art print worth the extra $250 (assuming the no art print no coin is being sold for $2500)?
Or any chance prices will still go down?

Back