XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would stay very far away from any seller trying to sell this piece without a box. That just screams recast.

The code is on the bottom of the base actually. You have to register the code with XM. Then you'll know if you have an authentic piece.

Never noticed it was at the bottom thanks for the info.
uploadfromtaptalk1456273823981.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456273834110.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456273846935.jpg

Hmmm well to be honest that wouldn't be to hard to duplicate...If they can obtain the statue the base sticker wouldn't be to hard to reproduce as well if it isn't coming with it and they can just put any number that XM has released.

Typical though with a statue in great demand and recent release the recasters would be all over this if in fact it is a recast or factory back door release. Just like the IM Com that they basically wrecked the aftermarket with. If it is a recast then that is what will happen to this piece eventually :gah::gah:

Hmmm well to be honest that wouldn't be to hard to duplicate...If they can obtain the statue the base sticker wouldn't be to hard to reproduce as well if it isn't coming with it and they can just put any number that XM has released.

Typical though with a statue in great demand and recent release the recasters would be all over this if in fact it is a recast or factory back door release. Just like the IM Com that they basically wrecked the aftermarket with. If it is a recast then that is what will happen to this piece eventually :gah::gah:

You can't, codes are randomly generated. You use one already used, the website tells you it's already been redeemed. It's a 4x4 numbers code so I guess it's not exactly easy to find out what algorithm they're using to generate it either.

This has already been recast. It is inevitable given that the 4 territories XM can legally ship to are the countries SSC doesn't like to ship to because of the Recaster problem.

Are there reports of other XM statues being recasted also? Is this the reason why aftermarket prices of some are getting closer to their pre-order price?

Are there reports of other XM statues being recasted also? Is this the reason why aftermarket prices of some are getting closer to their pre-order price?

I don't think recasting is affecting the price but it does warrant being careful with who you deal with. The price are coming down because the market is saturated with new stuff so more competition for the dollar and all the flippers who snatched up the preorders are looking to move the pieces.

Hmmm Facebook. I know he commissioned this set and it should be more or less sold out but I've seen some people trying to pass over their reservation, doesn't hurt to ask

Look for MadXcollector

This.

I purchased an aoa head and apocalypse head from him. Be aware it takes about 4-6 months to receive, and that's if he's still having them made.

I ended up selling my xm mags and literally a day after I sold him I got the email saying the heads were completed and ready to ship out :mad:

Back