XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh its on like donkey Kong.....😲😲😲😲😲. I'm just joking people should be entitled to their opinion, even if you were to say the statue sucked.

I'm going to be in the minority and say I didn't like this piece actually. A lot of my guests liked it but my wife and I felt it was the weakest statue in my collection. I only had it for a couple months or so and was happy to have sold it. I can see why people like it but it wasn't my style. It's the best xm has put out so far still though. A quality statue. Even though I don't like him, I consider him to be a $2000 piece.

!!!!!!!!!

Now just to get started.

1. Nah to each his own.

Hehe. Thanks.

Oh. And I'm going to rape you. Where do you live? lol

euOjyxy.gif

So Xm price did get lower even with this master piece, wow I am surprised .

I'm going to be in the minority and say I didn't like this piece actually. A lot of my guests liked it but my wife and I felt it was the weakest statue in my collection. I only had it for a couple months or so and was happy to have sold it. I can see why people like it but it wasn't my style. It's the best xm has put out so far still though. A quality statue. Even though I don't like him, I consider him to be a $2000 piece.

I think it is a fantastic piece, but it isn't for everyone that is for sure. I think that you are totally being respectful, and I am glad that the community has calmed down enough that you aren't being linched. I saw him in person and no matter how fantastic he is I just don't need him in my collection. Again it is one of the most impressive pieces I have ever seen, but I just don't need him.

So Xm price did get lower even with this master piece, wow I am surprised .

Mags has dropped from his peak during the super hype about a year ago when the prices were all upwards of $3500-$4000 on a lot of the groups, but that is just the market correcting itself, and possible the recast issues that have started with XM pieces. In the end though XM pieces are routinely going for retail on the aftermarket lately as the XM bubble for speculator and flippers has burst. People have seen what XM is capable of, and they LOVE them, but they aren't for everyone; especially since it appears that SSC has truly upped their game, and with Prime 1 just around the corner. In the end none of that impacts on XM or reflects badly on them as they are making excellent statues, but it does affect the collecting community in an odd way and is contributing to a slight cooling in XMs hype factor.

XM is gonna be fine. So long as they keep putting out quality pieces with low edition sizes, collectors will keep buying. It doesn't take much to sell out a great looking statue with an ES of 999 or lower. I agree with spidey though, things have cooled down a tad because SSC and Prime 1 are keeping competition fierce.

XM is gonna be fine. So long as they keep putting out quality pieces with low edition sizes, collectors will keep buying. It doesn't take much to sell out a great looking statue with an ES of 999 or lower. I agree with spidey though, things have cooled down a tad because SSC and Prime 1 are keeping competition fierce.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with XM in the end. There pieces are selling out in minutes, and the people who are buying them for the most part adore them. As long as they keep producing amazing pieces and getting licenses they are going to be just fine. I agree the competition is fierce, and that is good for collectors... just not their pocket books... lol.

I think the market overseas will continue to be strong, but at $1k+ each for US folks, ppl will continue to be more selective. There are simply too many cool pieces from many companies popping up.

So when is SS ever gonna make a Mag for all of us that missed out on it ......

exactly, the overseas Asian market is crazy right now. They're going crazy for the high demand pieces or older grails. I just sold my Doom and an extra Gray hulk I had and people were basically lined up wanting to buy them. It was like a black Friday sales event.

Aaand a Doom recast. Wonder if they'll try to copy mixed media too. These guys are on a roll, someone should shoot their face... in the face.

12805903_1065406386852145_3977518054142447476_n.jpg

Back